Wednesday, May 17

You're Inspirational

I'm back with a couple more cards to share today...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Symphony' / Dies - My Favourite Things / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder; Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Let's Party II& 'Best Birthday' / Dies - Clearly Besotted 'Let's Party Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

In a bid to get fitter (I am so unfit!), I decided to go for a jog last night (in my Ugg boots LOL)...well, it started off as a jog for the first five minutes and then descended into a slow stroll, but hey, every little helps right?  I was going to try again this morning, but then it started raining...never mind, maybe tomorrow ;)

Have a great hump day everyone!

Stephanie xxx

7 comments:

Tanja said...

love the coloring of the balloons

Anso said...

I've just some back from a walk with my umbrella. :) The shading on those balloons is just...unbelievable amazing!! Wow!

Kathy H said...

Your little critter symphony is SO cute! I cannot tell you!

Juls said...

Gorgeous makes xx

Elaine said...

Wow these are fab x

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow the first one blew me away! I adore this concert scene! Great colouring on the balloons! Jogging in Ugg boots..ha you are so funny. But hey you got 5 more minutes of exercise than me so I shouldn't be laughing. Smile Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

Wow these cards are brilliant. Love them Hun xx