Monday, May 29

Eat, Sleep & Dream Big

It's the beginning of another week and I am very happy that it is a Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK.  I enjoyed a lovely weekend away with my husband, but I'm very tired today and much like a sloth, I'm going to take it very slow...

 
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hung Up On You' & 'Into The Woods' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

 
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hung Up On You' / Dies - Clearly Besotted 'Decorative Edges Deep' (retired) / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

Here's a little card I shared on social media last week but forgot to blog...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sunshine & Smiles' & 'Merci Beaucoup' / Dies - Clearly Besotted 'Sunshine & Smiles Die Collection' (retired); Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark; VersaColour / Colouring Medium - Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush / Other - White Embossing Powder; Tim Holtz Blending Tool

Thank you for your company as always, I hope you get a chance to take it easy today as well :)

Stephanie x

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Beautiful makes ! Love them x