Thursday, May 11

Keep Calm & Colour

My husband Dean is currently away on business and I never sleep well when he's away.  Feeling particularly restless last night, I woke up and did a little bit of colouring!  It took a long time to line up the little chameleons using my MISTI, I almost gave up at one point but I persevered and here's the final result...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Colour Chameleon' / Dies & Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush / Other - White Embossing Powder

Not only is my husband still away tonight, but the children are having a sleepover at Aunty Jenny's...it's going to be another sleepless night for me!

Have a happy Thursday, I hope you manage to fit a little crafting time in ;) 

Stephanie xxx

P.s This little chameleon is Jenny's favourite out of all the characters she's drawn :)

7 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Well worth the effort!! it's adorable!! :D

cm said...

Your little chameleons are darling, especially in providing you wonderful companionship during the night! I don't sleep well when my husband is away either and I agree: crafting helps! Hope tonight is better!
Hugs~carol

Dora said...

Beautiful! beautiful colours

Lindsey said...

Your perseverance paid off. This is so cute! No fun for a sleepless night, but you certainly made the best of the situation, and lucky us for that!

Kathy H said...

Very cute!

Maye M.L said...

Need some color therapy myself! Welcome back, Stephanie. Cheers!

Rachel A. said...

Such a cute card and so beautifully colored! I don't sleep well when my husband travels either. Hopefully you were able to catch up on your rest last night! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :0)