Monday, September 5

September Release Reveal


And so today is the day, but before I introduce you to this months new products, I'd like to remind you that the following superstars are still teasing today!


The following stamps and dies will be available in the store, and also at Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson tonight at 10pm BST...

Introducing All In Onesie Halloween (A6 set) which coordinates with All In Onesie Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Best Halloween (mini A7 set) which coordinates with Best Halloween Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Cute Cubs (A6 set) which coordinates with Cute Cubs Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Feeling Frightful (mini A7 set):

Introducing Forest Friends (A6 set) which coordinates with Forest Friends Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Layered Wreath (A6 set):

Introducing Let's Prance (mini A7 set) which coordinates with Let's Prance Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing On Thin Ice (A6 set) which coordinates with On Thin Ice Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

And just in case you missed them, the following sets are also now available in the store...






Please head on over to our Facebook page to enter our small giveaway which is open to everyone worldwide.  If you are new to us, we would be utterly delighted if you could connect with us on FacebookInstagramPinterest and Twitter :)

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for keeping me company over these past few days...you have calmed my nerves immensely (release time is always a terribly nerve wracking time for me!).

I do have some (surprising) news to share soon so please do check back in on me...I'm a never ending tease aren't I? ;)  I hope you have a fantastic week! xx

11 comments:

Anne said...

It's so nice to see the whole collection together. A great release this month, I am going to have difficulty choosing just one stamp set but at least I am allowed to buy a set! So thankful for the giveaway too, I wish everyone the best in the draw but yes, I am hoping it will be me!!!!! Would that mean I could still buy another stamp set that's on my wishlist?......

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Such amazing release! <3 <3 <3

Tami Babcock said...

So much fun stuff!! The critters, as always, are just too cute and I have to say - there are a LOT of fox stamps out there but your are by far the cutest!

cm said...

Oh my! Stephanie, yet again you've outdone yourself with a homerun release! From cute to classy, you've covered all the bases! The prancing reindeer: completely smitten! Off to see what the DT have created...dazzle guaranteed!
Hugs~c

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Each time i think the release is cutest but each new release is loaded with even more cuteness!

Denise Bryant said...

I love all the fun Halloween sets, and my favorite new item is the gorgeous wreath set! I also love the fun reindeer set! Awesome release!

Lindsey said...

Love this release! Your cards have been fabulous. Super intrigued about the surprise you have to share...

Carola said...

Great release! And all the cards you've shown with the new stamps/dies are just gorgeous!

sheila said...

Beautiful cute stamps happy crafting xxx

Esther said...

The whole release is just fabulous - I wouldn't be able to pick a favourite! And I'm intrigued by the mention of exciting news soon... waiting eagerly to hear what it might be!

Maye M.L said...

Planner Pandas and Penguins, oh no, I want them! They are adorable to a painful extreme. Cheers!