Tuesday, August 2

August Release Teaser Time Day 2

Eeeeeek...I completely forgot to update my scheduled posts!  We're on holiday at the moment and in a different time zone to usual so please bear with me, evidently I wasn't as organised as I thought!  At least the pictures showed up on time right? ;) lol

Okay, the children have been fed and watered so I can finally get today's blog post in order!  Here are my samples for today...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Be Lucky' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Be Lucky Die Collection', 'So To Speak Die Collection' & Sky's The Limit Die Collection' (retired) / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Inkadinkado Masking Paper; Tim Holtz Blending Tool; Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Be Lucky', 'Hot Stuff' & 'Flag Patterns' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Be Lucky Die Collection' & 'Long Flag Die' / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Be Lucky' & 'Trouble in a Tutu' / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Tim Holtz Blending Tool; Little Things From Lucy's Cards Starry Nights Confetti MixFaber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Be Lucky', 'Hip Hip Hooray' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Be Lucky Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black / Other - Little Things From Lucy's Cards Sequin Shaker Mixes; Clear Acetate; Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bird Bath' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Bird Bath Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Series / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils; Hemptique Black Twine

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bird Bath' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Bird Bath Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Stitched Squares Dies / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Series / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bird Bath' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Bird Bath Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

In contrast to my current flustered demeanor, I'm sure the design team are cool as cucumbers and completely on top of things today...please drop in on them and report back if I'm wrong haha



Thanks a million for visiting me and I hope you have a marvellous day! :) xx

17 comments:

scrappyscrapbookin said...

What awesome cards, I just love the birds.

Jackie said...

These are just so very cute :) x

stillhatecoffee said...

Oh my <3 I finally have my step daughter staying with me, after 7 months of fighting for access, I can't wait to show her these! xx

Chriss Blagrave said...

Sweet, sweet cards! The new Bird Bath images and sentiments are most adorable!

sheila said...

So cute lots of inspiration xxx

Gail S. said...

These sets are so cute. But the bird bath is a must have!

Cornelie said...

Great cards! Your coloring is so beautiful, wow! Those birds...really cute.
Have a nice holiday with you family!

Craftyfield said...

This is lining up to be a cute release!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet images!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love, love, love today's cuteness!!!

Ruby N said...

Omg your cards are so cute!!! I wish I crafted as easily as you do! :)

Eva Jura said...

Such a cute images and cards.

Susi K. said...

You definitely know how to "do" cute, Stephanie! These sets are adorable, but I especially love the Bird Bath images :-)

Peggy McCullar said...

What sweet cards!!!! Make me think of Cinderella when I see these cute birds!

Michelle Short said...

These are so very cute! xx

Debbie said...

Adorable cards dearie. Loving the birdies. Such a selection. Hugs xxx

Dora said...

What a great cards with the cute images. Beautiful design from everyone.