Monday, August 1

August Release Teaser Time Day 1


It's July 10th as I'm typing this, frantically trying to get everything in place before I leave for my vacation, but if everything is working correctly...happy August 1st! haha

Hopefully, you've dropped by to see our teaser for this month, if not - please take a look anyway while you're here ;) lol

Be Lucky A6 stamp set:

Bird Bath mini A7 stamp set:

Deer To Me A6 stamp set:

English Rose A6 stamp set:

Good To Be Bad A6 stamp set:

Hip Hip Hooray A6 stamp set:

Message Me A6 stamp set:

Peekaboo A6 stamp set:

The wonderful and gorgeous Jen Nelson is guesting, I've missed having Jen as a regular, but she's a high flying jet setter these days so I'm pleased as punch she's managed to find some time for us this month :)  Also joining us again is the utterly delightful Rubeena, who was so amazing the last time she helped us out that I begged her to lend me her talents once again!

Please join me, our guest designers, and not forgetting the most wonderful design team in the world, over the next few days as we showcase the August release.  Thank you in advance and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day :D xx

10 comments:

sheila said...

A lovley set of teasers happy holiday xxx

Ruby N said...

You are so sweet, Stephanie!!! That's why I adore you!

Maxine said...

Oooh, they all look fabby! Can't wait to see them properly!

Maxine said...

Oooh, they all look fabby! Can't wait to see them properly!

Taniaj Scott said...

They all look great really cute stamps. Txx

Scrapthat said...

they look super cute! TFS

cm said...

Once again, your cute & classy style has me smiling; an array of simply spectacular showcases! Glad you're enjoying your holiday!!
Hugs~c

Maureen Reiss said...

OMG! Sooo Stinkin' CUTE!!! I Adore the bird!!

claude techer said...

so beautiful !

Debbie said...

Have a wonderful holiday with your family. Hugsx. X x