Saturday, July 2

July Release Teaser Time Day 2

I did it, I got a whole bunch of cards made yesterday, whether or not they're any good...I'll leave that for you to decide haha!

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cheering For You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheering For You Die Collection & 'Decorative Edges Shallow Die Collection' (retired) / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Pattern Paper - Echo Park Dots & Stripes Series / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils


 Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cheering For You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheering For You Die Collection, 'Small Frames Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Pattern Paper - Echo Park Dots & Stripes Series / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cheering For You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Cheering For You Die Collection & 'So To Speak Die Collection' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Pattern Paper - Echo Park Dots & Stripes Series / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Tickle My Fancy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Small Frames Die Collection' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops

 
 Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Tickle My Fancy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Small Frames Die Collection' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Tickle My Fancy' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops

Ordinarily (because I'm always late lol), by the time I'm typing up my post I know who's joining in with the teasers but because today's post is scheduled I have no idea so I'll just list everyone ;)


Have a fabulous weekend, and if you can squeeze me in, please pop by tomorrow for more July teasers :D xx

19 comments:

Keren Baker said...

Aww. You do magic! I love the spotted matts and your prancing Pandas are amazing. Your feathers are sooo elegant! You managed not to make them not look rushed in any way!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Aww that pandas are darn adorable and cheerful cards !

Scrapthat said...

Very cute Stephanie!! TFS

Ruby N said...

These are amazing. Hugs

Pam said...

Fabulous cards!

Mandy said...

Wowzers! xx

Craftyfield said...

Yes, the critters are very cute but I'm rather partial to feathers...

Lindsey said...

I love these feathers! And your cheering pandas are adorable.

Elaine said...

Stunning cards, and wow I need those feather stamps !!

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute and adorable!

sheila said...

Beautiful set of samples xxx

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Loving those Adorable pandas!!

Carolyn said...

Sweet cards. Love the panda cheerleaders, I can't wait to see the rest of the release.

Susi K. said...

Those Cheerleaders are super adorable, Stephanie.

Kathy said...

So stinkin' cute! Love these stamps and what you've done with them!

Michelle Short said...

The pandas are adorable and I love what you have done with the feathers, stunning xx

jintyoo7 said...

any good?? They're lovely, I mean LOVELY!!

Mary-Anne V said...

I love your card style...yes they are super good cards!

Lisa Tilson said...

Cheerleading Pandas - love!!!! And the classic feather which needs to be added to my collection :) Gorgeous cards