Tuesday, July 5

July Release Reveal


What a fraught Teaser Time this has been for me, I can't tell you how disorganised I have been this month!  I would like to say I have learned my lesson and moving forward will plan my time more efficiently, but that would probably be a lie ;) haha

Before I reveal our new products in their entirety, please, please, please look in on the fabulous Design Team for me, I have woefully neglected them this month and yet once again they have done me so very proud...


No more putting it off!  The following stamps and dies will be available in the store and also at Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson tonight at 10pm BST...

Introducing Best Friends (A6 set) which coordinates with Best Friends Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Cheering For You (A6 set) which coordinates with Cheering For You Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Colour Chameleon (A6 set) which coordinates with Colour Chameleon Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Happy Hugs (A6 set) which coordinates with Happy Hugs Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Sweet Little Family (mini A7 set):

Introducing Teeny Tiny Treats (mini A7 set) which coordinates with Teeny Tiny Treats Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Tickle My Fancy (A6 set) :

Introducing Trouble in a Tutu (A6 set) which coordinates with Trouble in a Tutu Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Please head on over to our Facebook page to enter our small giveaway which is open to everyone worldwide.  If this is your first visit, we hope you like what you see enough to connect with us on FacebookInstagramPinterest and Twitter :)

Believe it or not, I have just over a week to complete all my preparations for the August Release lol  We're off on vacation soon, arriving back in the middle of the next teasers so there's not a minute to spare...who needs sleep anyway right? ;)

Have a wonderful day and thank you very much once again for being so enthusiastic, supportive and kind xx

21 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Love love the new release Stephanie. My wishlist is huge and its so difficult to choose :)

Taniaj Scott said...

So which don't I want!!!!!! I want them all wonderful stamps and dies again!!!!!

Elaine said...

Wow you have done it again another great release !! Love the feathers and the colour my world set !! Better check my bank balance for tonight I think !!

Chitra Nair said...

Super adorable release!!! Love them all!!!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

So so cute..

Anja Curvers said...

Love it all!!!!!!!

Ruby N said...

I love the new release!! They're adorable!

sheila said...

So cute the feathers are beautiful crafting hugs xxx

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Cuteness overload !!

Lindsey said...

Cute, cute, cute! And you always seem to pull off the impossible. All your projects were fabulous! I never would have guessed this was a frantic time for you had you not bevtioned it.

Tricia T said...

I just saw the chameleons on Kay's blog! Aack! Love!! I think I have been missing out on sime cute stamps!!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

I don't know how you do it every month! You always have the cutest stamps!

Anne said...

Love the variety of this release! Something for everyone, from the cute to the inspirational! Bravo!

Missy Pink said...

Another ace (as it's the wimbledon season) release!! I don't know how you do it, every month it just gets better and better. Hope all went well at dentist too? xx

Craftyfield said...

Great release, so many sets call out to me...

cm said...

Just back from a mini vacation with no internet access...late to the party, but can I tell you the IMPACT of AWE that seeing everything at once, uninterrupted) has? Holy moley...nothing short of stellar! Thrilled to see Kay designing for you! You and your DT have blown me away! Now off for a more leisurely stroll...so much to love in this release (as in all the others!)
Hugs~c

Denise Bryant said...

Darling new stamps and dies! Awesome samples, as usual! So much fun!

Susi K. said...

Congrats on this lovely release, Stephanie! And sleep is definitely over rated ... just keep putting out your fabulous new designs! LOL

Rosy Newlun said...

Thank you for all of your sweet images! And a big thanks for a shark that doesn't scare me and little children lol!!!!!

Craftychris said...

Such a cute release! xxx

Eveline Paulisse said...

Thank you for the quick shipping my order, love my new April Showers stamps/die and the cute "You're perfect" set. I will spend my weekend stamping!