Tuesday, June 21

Thank You Teacher Gift Boxes

I have completed my gifts for Owen & Jasmine's teachers but they don't appear to have photographed very well!  Must be the combination of vibrant colours against the black and kraft, they are much prettier in real life...but you only have my word for that ;) lol

Thank you card...


Contents of each gift box...


All wrapped up..

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha' & 'Flower Blocks' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Aloha Die Collection', 'Rounded Tag Die' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' (retired) / Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Hemptique Black Twine, Berisford Stripey Ribbon

Must dash, it's Jasmine's school summer concert this afternoon, she's not actually taking part (her violin playing is dire lol) but despite this, she insists Dean and I do not miss it! xx

9 comments:

Michelle Short said...

These are stunning, Stephanie! The teachers will love them. What stunning colours. Enjoy the concert :) xx

Missy Pink said...

WOW these a gorgeous gifts Stephanie, lucky teachers too they will absolutely love these I'm sure. Colours are so vibrant and bright, simply perfect and I love them too. Well done Stephanie!! Hugs Missy Pink x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
Fabulous teachers gifts etc.... Wish I was a teacher
Hugs Sylvie x

Susi K. said...

This is such a pretty, tropical card/gift tag set - perfect for summer!

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutley beautiful! Love the bright blue and pink with he black and kraft! I also love Hotel Chocolat (and John Lewis)! The recipient will be so delighted. How thoughtful and generous!

sheila said...

Wow how stunning so beautiful xxx

Lindsey said...

Lucky teachers! These are fabulous! I love the colors! So fun!

Elaine said...

These are awesome. I wish I was one of the teachers x

Alex said...

Such thoughtful gifts crafted to your usual high standards. Lucky recipients :)

Alex