Wednesday, June 1

June Release Teaser Time Day 1


Well, in complete contrast to last month, it is now day one of the June teasers and my number of completed samples currently stands at...two!  The word panicked does not even begin to describe my current predicament ;) lol

Onto far more pleasant news, I am so excited and so extremely happy to have the sublimely talented Rubeena guest designing this month, and judging from the little peeks I've already seen, I know she's going to be amazing! :D

As always, here are the little snippets of things to come...

Eureka! A6 stamp set:

Forgive Me mini A7 stamp set:

Littlest Onesie mini A7 stamp set:

Petite Baby Shower mini A7 stamp set:

Sweet Treats A6 stamp set:

To Have & To Hold A6 stamp set:

Under The Weather A6 stamp set:

Vegetable Patch A6 stamp set:

Well, I had better dash off and get a few more cards done so that if you do return tomorrow, I'll have something to share ;)  Hopefully the wonderful design team are on the ball this month...just in case I happen to drop mine lol xx

10 comments:

Gillian R said...

Love the look of what I have seen so far. Can't wait for the full reveal

TracyM #6773 said...

I can see that I will CLEARLY BE BESOTTED by these new goodies :)

Ruby N said...

Awww don't panic!!! Some of us work best under pressure! lol Thank you so much for having me this month! I absolutely cannot wait to share my projects and to see everyone else's!! Love the products this month! xo

Yiming said...

Looking forward to the release! Good luck with the samples, I'm sure they are as gorgeous as usually. X

sheila said...

Super teasers crafting hugs xxx

Mary-Anne V said...

love what I am seeing!

Tracy Ercole said...

Can't wait!

Craftychris said...

Ooh, looking good! xxx

Lindsey said...

Can't wait! You always manage to create amazing things. I'm sure this month will be no different. :)

Maureen Reiss said...

Such great sneaks!! Super cute!!