Wednesday, June 22

Make A Wish

Here are a couple of cards I made several months ago but completely forgot to post!  Hope you like them...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties Die Collection', 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'Framed City Die Collection' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Caped Cuties Die Collection', 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'Framed City Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black / Other - Kuretake Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens

I'm going to start on my July release samples today...that is if I can stop myself from being distracted by the August stamps which arrived yesterday ;) LOL

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thank you for visiting my little blog today xx

7 comments:

sheila said...

So cute xxx

Lisa Tilson said...

They are adorable Stephanie :), so glad you got round to posting them!

Susi K. said...

These cards are perfect for little guys & gals ... super adorable!

Lisaerica said...

Super cute Stephanie! I love the yellow sun and windows peeking through. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Maureen Reiss said...

Super Cute!!!

Lindsey said...

So cute! I'm excited for what's in store...

Karin Åkesdotter said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!