Thursday, June 9

An Apple A Day

It's that time of the year when I start thinking about teacher appreciation cards and gifts, haven't decided if I'll be using these ones...



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'An Apple A Day', 'An Apple A Day II' & 'Flower Blocks' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Apple Die'; Lawn Fawn Stitched Square Frames / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMagic Dew Drops 

After a hectic start to the week, I think I'm going to have a lazy day today and catch up on some television...hope you have a lovely day whatever you're up to :) xx

6 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful samples crafting hugs xxx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful cards..

Elaine said...

Gorgeous x

Ruby N said...

Sweet cards! I had a lazy day too!! :)

Alex said...

Love the cards Steph :)

Alex

Alex said...

Love the cards Steph :)

Alex