Friday, April 1

April Release Teaser Time Day 1

I'm always a little bit on edge when April 1st comes around, my husband fancies himself as a bit of a comedian...I won't bore you with tales of his antics on this date, but suffice to say I have to keep my wits about me ;) haha!

There are nine new stamp sets being released this month, six with coordinating die collections and here are the little peeks to kick things off...

A Better You A6 stamp set:

Brushed Greetings II A6 stamp set:

Cheeky Monkey A6 stamp set:

Game On A6 stamp set: 

Game On Additions mini A7 stamp set:

Good Times II mini A7 stamp set:
 

Got Your Back A6 stamp set:

Once Upon A Time A6 stamp set:

You Rock Additions mini A7 stamp set:

The children are currently on their four week Easter break which means I have absolutely no spare time at the moment, so I'm hoping most of my cards will make themselves this month lol ;)

Happy Friday, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I also hope that you will look in on me and the lovely Design Team over these next few days as we showcase the April stamps - thanking you in advance :D xx

13 comments:

Ruth said...

Can't wait. Good Times was the beginning of my love for your stamps, so am looking forward to the second set :)

sheila said...

All look so cute wow April already hugs xxx

MD said...

4 week easter break? Crumbs. I'm struggling with a 2 week break. Well done for getting anything done at all. I am very excited about this, the little sabre tooth tiger to go with my beloved dinosaurs, the must-have meerkats and monkeys. I love anything to do with fairytales and I think I'm going to like the game on set, I've been wanting a sporting set that's not so American sport based. So this looks like a fab release all in! Woohoo

Ted said...

Uh oh... my class mascot is the MONKEY, so I may be in trouble on behalf of my students. :)

Kayre Jones said...

I just watched a Jennifer McQuire video showcasing your stamps. I am in love!

Shannon McComb said...

They look so cute! Can't wait to see them!

Debbie said...

Ooh I can't wait. Enjoy having the children off Hun. Hugs X X x

Kayre Jones said...

I just watched a Jennifer McQuire video showcasing your stamps. I am in love!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovin' the peeks!
Don't let your hubby get you frazzled!

Craftyfield said...

Looking forward to the reveals...

cm said...

Your sneak peeks, as usual, have caught my attention! Waiting for the magic to happen...Four weeks of Spring Break? How I wish...but we have two weeks so I can't complain *too* much...
Hugs~c

Pam said...

Can't wait!!!

Ruby N said...

Your stamps are so cute! :)