Friday, March 4

March Release Teaser Time Day 4

I hope you're not too fed up of me just yet, I have a few more cards from this upcoming release to share and then I'll leave you in peace to enjoy your weekend ;) haha...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens

I do love a shaker card, the Little Things From Lucy's Cards Shaker Mixes are just stunning and a little really does go a long way!


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers; Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequin Shaker Mixes; Acetate


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff' & 'Caped Cuties' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Rounded Rectangles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequin Shaker Mixes; Acetate


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff' & 'Best in the World' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Hot Stuff Die Collection' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Rounded Rectangles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hooray For Heroes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Hooray For Heroes Die Collection'; Spellbinders Celebrations 'Pierced Circles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hooray For Heroes' & 'Flag Patterns' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Hooray For Heroes Die Collection' & 'Long Flag Die' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; Hemptique Black Twine


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Hooray For Heroes', 'Caped Cuties' & 'My Hero' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Hooray For Heroes Die Collection', 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'My Hero Die Collection' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; White Embossing Powder

And now my favourite part, directing you to the wonderfully talented Design Team and Guest Designers, I get so giddy when I think about how lucky I am to have them!:


I hope you have a fabulous Friday and an even better weekend, if you do find yourself with a spare five minutes tomorrow, I'd be very grateful if you could pop back to see the full March Release Reveal :D xoxo

18 comments:

Judith said...

Cute!

Chitra Nair said...

Love those baby dinos.... My fav from this release...

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love them all

Jayne

sheila said...

So cute lovley bright colours xxx

Maye M.L said...

Love them all. I want all of these little buddies to come live with me. Stephanie you make CAS appear so easy! Cheers

cm said...

Cute x adorable x charming x delightful! Oh...and beyond sweet, too! Fabulous showcases today!
Hugs~c

Justin Fouche said...

So excited for the new release, I need those dragons :) lol

Craftyfield said...

So cute!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Stephanie!!! You made so many awesome cards this release! I'm living the darling dragons..,and the name of the set, too...makes me smile. And what a super cute idea for the heroes set. It reminds me of how Jennifer McGuire is always encouraging us to thank those in our community.

Craftychris said...

These are all so cute! Fabulous stamps and gorgeous cards! xxx

Ruby N said...

Love all your cards!! One more day yay!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are all so cute.

madhatter said...

So what I've seen of the sample cards, I want them all.
Looks like a fabulous release this month. Can't wait
Tracey.xx

Shirley said...

Such cute colorful cards including awesome shaker cards.

ionabunny said...

Hot stuff too cute. Love. Hugz

Elaine said...

Stunning cards , looks another's amazing release xx

Eva said...

Great cards!!! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs;)

Pam said...

I love these!