Thursday, March 3

March Release Teaser Time Day 3

It would appear nothing makes me procrastinate more than a list of things to do as long as my arm...I couldn't be less productive at the moment, even if I tried - help! lol

Luckily I got these cards done on Monday...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Easter', 'So To Speak II' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Easter Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Easter' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Easter Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Easter', 'Feeling Sheepish' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Easter Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From All of Us' & 'Sentimental Type' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'From All of Us Die Collection' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; White Embossing Powder


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From All of Us' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'From All of Us Die Collection' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; White Embossing Powder; Hemptique Black Twine


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From All of Us' & 'Miniature Florals Collection' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'From All of Us Die Collection'; Spellbinders Celebrations 'Pierced Circles' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; White Embossing Powder


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From All of Us' / Other - Zig Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush Pens; Hemptique Black Twine; Small Paperclip

No doubt the ladies below with have creations that will blow my ones out of the water (once again, I confirm that I provide the quantity and they provide the quality!):


Back to chasing my tail in the hope that the to do list will do itself ;)  Happy Thursday...not long until the weekend! x

22 comments:

Marianne said...

Cute and gorgeous all in one post! Really love those flowers. Cannot wait to see the full release.

Yiming said...

I think you provide both quantity and quality! These cards are great!

sheila said...

Beautiful samples simple but effective happy crafting hugs xxx

Lindsey said...

I think the ballon animals are so fun and I adore these beautiful new florals. So so pretty!

Linda S. said...

What pretty Spring cards. TFS.

Helen Dickson said...

I love the balloon character stamps. I have the set with the panda. In fact I can't wait for the new release. LOVE Them all

KT Fit Kitty said...

Those critter balloons are so cute! Love the gorgeous flowers too! Sample cards are gorgeous!

Ruby N said...

These cards are gorgeous (and cute!)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Wow, seriously cuteness overload!! Love the cute balloons. They are so adorable!

Jenni's Jems said...

I promised myself (and my other half) I would not buy anything this month but I've just got to have those flowers!!😊

Shannon McComb said...

These are all so very sweet! Love all the flowers! Gorgeous!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE those are ALL FABULOUS!!!!!

Cynthia Smith said...

What an adorable group of spring
looking cards!! I can't wait to get these stamps!!! They just look so beautiful!! You have done them proud!! ☺

Jackie said...

Really looking forward to tomorrow's release :) xx

cm said...

The flowers are lovely, but it's those little dumpling critters (and the carrot!) that have captured my heart! Ultra sweet!
hugs~c

Yoonsun Hur said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! All your cards are so beautiful!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Just a delight! I love the sweet balloons and the lovely florals!

Bee and Dee said...

A super set of cards, thanks for the inspiration hugs Bee.

Shirley said...

Beautiful colorful cards, especially your flower cards. I can't wait to see entire set.

LivArtNow said...

Aaaaw suuuuper cute cards 😊 cant wait to get my hands on some of those new stamp sets. Gorgeous flowers too 😊 tfs, hugs and smiles,Linda

Craftyfield said...

Love the flowers and the concept of the "circle" animals is such a great design idea.

Eva said...

Great release!!! I love all the cards. Thanks for the inspiration ;)