Tuesday, March 1

March Release Teaser Time Day 1


Oh my, teaser time again already?!!  I am so sorry if it's all a bit too much every single month, I keep meaning to go bi-monthly (I'm sure the Design Team would prefer that too haha) but Jenny just won't slow down with the stamp designing lol

There are seven new stamp sets on the way this month and here are the little teasers (although we pretty much tease all the time on Facebook and Instagram these days so I'm sure a lot of you already know what's coming lol)...

Best Easter mini A7 stamp set:

Caped Cuties A6 stamp set:

From All of Us A6 stamp set:

Hooray For Heroes mini A7 stamp set:

Hot Stuff A6 stamp set:

So To Speak A6 stamp set:

So To Speak II mini A7 stamp set:

The marvellous Keren Baker is still with us this month (yay!), along with the magnificent Yoonsun Hur...I'm just overwhelmed that these incredibly talented (and much in demand!) ladies continue to lend me their support, I always hold my breath when approaching them - certain that they will decline!

Please join me, the incredible guests and my beloved Design Team over the next few days, we hope to make you smile if nothing else :) xxx

21 comments:

scrappyscrapbookin said...

These stamps look so cute, I can't wait to see the cards. Looks like I will be ordering so more stamps this month lol. :)Cherie

sheila said...

Cute teasers I don't do face book or Instagram so lovley to see them here crafting hugs xxx

Chitra Nair said...

I spy more balloons...

Scrapthat said...

Very cute! I don't think anyone is going to complain about TOO MANY cute stamps! :D

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Something cute is coming !

vinita jain said...

Excited! Very cute stamps teasers!

MD said...

Oh dear, I think I'm going to exceed my planned budget here. Ah well. Please don't go bi-monthly x

Helen Dickson said...

Ok now I know I will I be spending my birthday money.

D.Ann C said...

Gonna' be some cuties!!

Linby said...

looking forward to the caped cuties and also that flower looks interesting.

Tracy Freeman said...

From the sneak peeks I have seen I want the whole release ! Cannot wait too see what you and the design team create :) x

Brandi R said...

Do I see a baby dino? How sweet! And a firehouse puppy and more yummy flowers?!?! Oh my, Loving what I'm seeing ♥

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sneak peeks look very intriguing! Can't wait! I see some cutie-pies! As a note of interest, my Anti-virus program warns me not to stop here - says its risky. Thought you would want to know.

Lindsey said...

Super excited about the sneak peeks and your guest designers. I can already tell this is going to be a fabulous release. :)

Nicola Matchett said...

You've bagged Yoonsun? That is going to be a real treat - happy days !

Mary-Anne V said...

Great peeks on great week to come.

cm said...

Oh my...a whole lot of cute and amazing about to unfold....
Hugs~c

Ruby N said...

Looking forward to release day!! The sneaks are so cute!

Vickie Littlewood said...

Please don't go bi-monthly with releases. I love the countdown at the beginning of the month with your teasers :) x

Pam said...

I see new flowers!!'

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVING all the cuteness!!!