Saturday, March 5

March Release Reveal


I hope you're enjoying your weekend!  I'm so happy to be sharing with you our new products for this month, but before you look any further, please spare a few moments to check in on the following amazing ladies who always work so hard and never fail to impress:


And now onto the new stuff ;)  The following stamps and dies will be available in the store and also at Simon Says Stamp and Ellen Hutson at 10pm (GMT) tonight...

Introducing Best Easter (mini A7 set) which coordinates with Best Easter Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately): 
 

Introducing Caped Cuties (A6 set) which coordinates with Caped Cuties Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing From All Of Us (A6 set) which coordinates with From All Of Us Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Hooray For Heroes (mini A7 set) which coordinates with Hooray For Heroes Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing Hot Stuff (A6 set) which coordinates with Hot Stuff Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing So To Speak (A6 set) which coordinates with So To Speak Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):
 

Introducing So To Speak II (mini A7 set) which also coordinates with So To Speak Die Collection (stamps and dies sold separately):

We have had such positive feedback regarding this release and I can't thank you enough for being so enthusiastic about this months designs, it really is so uplifting and makes what is usually a very anxious time for me, a lot more relaxing ;)

We have now moved our giveaway to Facebook (still open to everyone worldwide), so please head on over there for a chance to win all the stamp sets from this months release!  You can also connect with us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, but only if you really want to ;) lol

Thank you and goodbye (for now!) xxx

24 comments:

sheila said...

Another wonderful set of stamps and dies to march happy crafting xxx

~amy~ said...

Such a fun release!

Thea said...

Fabulous release!

The Crafty Den said...

Brilliant release once again Stephanie and Jenny. I love everything this month and cannot wait until 10pm x x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !! I LOVE the "So to speak" sets ....what a brilliant idea
And the other sets.... well they are all super cute too.
Xx

Tamara King said...

I've been telling myself ... I do not need more flower stamps ... I do not need more flower stamps. I've seen the creations that you & your fab design team have made with the From All of Us set this week & damn you Stephanie I'm going to have to buy them! ;)
The caped cuties are, like their namesake, too cute to resist so I'm going to have to pop them in my basket too!
Thank you, keep them coming xxx

MD said...

Squeeee, I'm so excited about this one, the panda and the dragons are your cutest ever sets. And the other sets are awesome too, it's BRILLIANT that it's release day. Thank you once more for the fun build up to each release x

Ruby N said...

Yayyyy!!!!!! Waiting is the hardest part! LOL

Marianne said...

Another wonderful release, Stephanie.
Too bad you're moving the giveaway to Facebook, since I don't do Facebook.

Yiming said...

Seriously can't handle these critters, too cute! Love this release too much I want everything!

Brandi R said...

LOVE this release! Cuteness overload and a beautiful flower set! ♥

maria f. said...

Those round critters are fabby!

Tracy Freeman said...

I really do love this whole release and struggling to decide which ones to order ! The dt have created so many amazing samples 💗

mostlymandy.com said...

omg! I LOVE those Dragons! I can't wait to snatch them up!

LivArtNow said...

Congrats on another fab and fun release!! I've just orders some cuties and can't wait to create with them :) tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

Holly Tracy said...

awesome as always! I already bought the dragon stamp set :) Keep up the great work

Lindsey said...

So much cuteness I can hardly handle it! Love that you also have a beautiful floral. PS Best Eadter might be my favorite in that whole series..love those chubby balloons.

Shirley said...

AWESOME release!

Eva said...

Great release! So cute! !! ;)

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful stamps!! Such cute sets!! I'm always a big fan of your floral stamps!!

Jaya Christina said...

Gorgeous stuff.. but almost everything is sold out already!! :(

Debbie said...

Another fabulous release dearie. My favourite set us the 'from all of us' I just adore poppies. Hugs xxx

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful release...so chock full of cuteness.

frances said...

Just found you....love, love, love the cuties...I don't do Facebook (don't know how and no youngster to show me) so its a shame you're headed there. X I have four new home cards to make.....no house stamps ? X