Friday, February 12

Be My Valentine

Here is the card I will be giving to my husband on Sunday...not!  If I presented this lovely-dovey card to Dean, he would think it was meant for someone else ;)  We are the least romantic couple on the planet but that doesn't mean we don't...like each other very much LOL


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy Die Collection'; Spellbinders Decorative Elements 'Heart Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes 'Valentine' & 'Winter' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

He won't be getting this one either haha!...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Jump For Joy Die Collection'; Spellbinders Decorative Elements 'Heart Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes 'Valentine' & 'Winter' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Joking aside, we've been happily (ha!) married 14 years (together 17) so perhaps romance is overrated ;)  Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend...romantic or otherwise! xoxo

15 comments:

Craftychris said...

Gorgeously cute cards, even if your husband wouldn't like them! Tee hee! xxx

Gibmiss said...

Two fabulous cards Stephanie....
Hugs Sylvie xx
Hope you are well.....

sheila said...

Cute cards happy crafting hugs xxx

Nathalie said...

So lovely!

Irene said...

Whaha poor Den *lol*!! Your cards are so cute and funny but here (35 years together and married almost 33) no Valentine either. Don't need certain day to appreciate what I have!!

xx Irene

Stamps and Paper said...

Great fun card Steph I am sure Dean will love it

Anne

Ruth said...

These are great! Not a great fan of V Day either - although we tend to share a box of choccies and I feel I ought to do a card seeing as I spend all my time making them!! Xx

Lindsey said...

So cute! Your comments are making me laugh. :)

Shirley said...

Very cute cards!

Tracy Freeman said...

Both seriously cute cards. We don't do valentines, people tend to look at me weird when I say that so I am glad I am in good company :) x

cm said...

You are hilarious, Stephanie! My husband and I are also not overly romantic; for Valentine's Day, I gave him a box of black licorice candy cigars and he was thrilled! Not exactly decadent chocolates, but hey..whatever works, right? Your cards make *me* jump for joy! Such fun!!
Hugs~c

Karen L K said...

So cute!

Jo said...

Hehe! same here, we don't do valentines either, married 15, together 20.
Great cards Stephanie, I love froggies and these are so cute! :)
Jo xx

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute cards. Valentines day is pretty over-rated...should show love all year round.

Michelle Short said...

Aww, how did I miss these? So cute! xx