Saturday, January 2

January Release Teaser Time Day 2

Hello and welcome back to day 2 of the teasers, I won't dawdle, here are my cards...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect' & 'Playful Pooches' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect Die Collection' & 'Playful Pooches Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka Mon Amie' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers; Hemptique Twine Cord Black


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Tag Die' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka Mon Amie' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers; Hemptique Twine Cord Black; Small Peg



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Tag Die' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka Mon Amie' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers; Hemptique Twine Cord Black; Small Peg


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect Die Collection' & 'Window Die' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Bokeh In The Snow' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect', 'Playful Pooches' & 'Flag Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect Die Collection' & 'Long Flag Die' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMagic Dew Drop 'Pink Grapefruit' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers; Hemptique Twine Cord Black


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect' & 'Playful Pooches' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're Purrfect Die Collection' & 'Playful Pooches Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka Mon Amie' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Still A Hoot' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're A Hoot Die' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes 'Bundle of Joy Girl' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Still A Hoot', 'An Apple A Day II' & 'Let's Roll' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'You're A Hoot Die' & 'Let's Roll Die Collection'/ Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka In The Dark' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Copic Sketch Markers

At the point of typing this, I'm not sure which of the fantastic Design Team members are joining in on each day so I'll be linking to them all throughout the teasers, I'm sure you'll agree it's always a pleasure to look in on them regardless ;)


Sorry for the blandness of this post (and the following posts to come!), I tend to be quite bland for a little while after the excitement of Christmas has passed ;)  I'll be back tomorrow with more to share, it would be wonderful if you could join me! x

28 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I am going to ne "Needing" this one these are so so gorgeous great colours and layouts hugs Pops x

Michelle Short said...

Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload! Adorable! xx

Marianne said...

These images and cards are all so sweet!

Lucy Abrams said...

You amaze me Stephanie... such stunning cards. How do you do it???

sheila said...

Such cute cards hugs xxx

Craftychris said...

All so cute! Love the cards and the stamps! xxx

Patricia Gentilini said...

Omg those cats are so cute!

cm said...

Nothing bland about this post at all, Stephanie! The kittens and owls are incredibly darling and your cards speak volumes! Cute AND classy!
Hugs~c

magical said...

I love those cats. They are adorable. They remind me of vintage wallpaper x

Judith said...

Lovely cats!
I think I want this set ((-:

Maxine said...

Oh my gosh. I may need to get the kittens for my niece who turns 9 next month. So cute Stephanie!

Bee and Dee said...

Lovely cards, and I don't think the annotation was bland, Happy New Year to you and your family hugs Bee.

Ainslee Nolan said...

Those kittens are SO cute!

Leanne said...

So cute!!!!!Love them all.

Shirley said...

Cute cards from a wonderful new set. I saw the first card and thought whoever receives this card would start feeling better just by looking at the card....card is so cute.

Diane Jaquay said...

All of your critter stamps are so adorable, Stephanie!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Oh, those cats are so cute! I think I want this set!

Diane Stricker said...

I love the kittens in your new set, I love cats.

Maye M.L said...

Owls, I am nuts about these cuties. Talk about teasers, Stephanie! Cheers!

Lindsey said...

So so cute! Love the layout of the first with the kitties in between the panels and seeing the card with the window die made me extra excited to have just received mine in the mail.

Debbie L said...

oooo money to be spent me thinks - can't wait -Debbie

loulou said...

The kitties are just adorable.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE those are Pawsome and Purrfect looking!!!!!

Thea said...

Today i saw the video on youtube with the new release..... WOW! The flowers and the kittys's love them.

Hugs Thea

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous new stamps and your cards are glorious! You have fabulous alcohol pen colouring skills Stephanie and I just love and adore the cat stamps! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and a great blog hop Karen x

Cheryl Rigney said...

I've only recently discovered Clearly Besotted Stamps and I'm so happy that I have. I am currently awaiting the arrival of my first order, which happens to include Jump for Joy, You're Purrfect, and matching die sets. I love these new sets and look forward to creating with them. I really like your cards! Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl

Amzad Hossin said...

Beautiful handy. I like the card. I'm glad to here.

clipping path service
deep etching
photo manipulation service

Salim Ahmed said...

The cats like as real. Really wonderful work. No doubt about it. Thanks for sharing.


clipping path service
clipping path
color correctoin service