Friday, January 1

January Release Teaser Time Day 1


Happy New Year...2016, can you believe it?!  I wish you a very happy and healthy year ahead :)

I am currently away for a couple of weeks (we missed our summer vacation because Dean was busy with work so we're making up for that), therefore all my posts have been scheduled, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly ;)

Here are the January teasers, to (hopefully) tickle your taste buds tee hee...

Jump For Joy mini A7 stamp set:

Love You Tons mini A7 stamp set:

Mini Bots mini A7 stamp set:

Miniature Florals Collection II A6 stamp set:

Some Birdie Loves You A6 stamp set:

Still A Hoot mini A7 stamp set:

You're Purrfect A6 stamp set:

No guest designer this month (boo hoo!), it always takes me a couple of months into a new year to get my act together haha!

I do hope you'll be back tomorrow so see more, but in the meantime, enjoy your day :) x

18 comments:

Bridget said...

Enjoy your holiday, Stephanie! Excited to see the new release, especially You're Purrfect and Love you Tons! Happy New Year in 2016!xx

Karen Ashbrook said...

Like the look of your new release. Enjoy your holiday xxx

Tanja said...

oh my ... a cat stamp set ... I cannot wait for the release day

Craftychris said...

Happy New Year! Have a fab holiday. The release is looking cool! xxx

sheila said...

So cute elephants are my favourite happy 2016 xxx

Judith said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Stephanie!
Wishing you a very happy and creative 2016 filled with love.

I am looking forward to the new products to be released the upcoming year.

Judith

Kate said...

Happy new year :D
Love the sneak peaks ...theres a cat that i need lol
Kate xx

Hayley Q said...

Loving the look of this release, those mini A7 sets look especially exciting! :D x

Debbie said...

Have a lovely break away dearie.happy new year. Can't wait to see your new release. Big hugs xxxx

Linda Lipford said...

Enjoy your vacation and time with your family! Sneek peeks look great!

Bee and Dee said...

Enjoy your holiday hugs Bee.

Neets B said...

Looks like lots of cuties are coming up, can't wait to see more. Enjoy your holiday :) xx

Pop's Cards said...

OMG I am itching to craft and really really have fallen in love with all of these, they are so so cute xxx

Patricia Gentilini said...

Very cute!

cm said...

My comment disappeared so I'm back (second helpings are a good thing!), to let you know your peeks have caught my attention. Whole lot of cute about to unfold...HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2016 be filled with all you wish for...and more!
Hugs~c

Jingle said...

I can't wait to see the full release! These are ADORABLE!

Elaine said...

Can't wait to see more x

Mary-Anne V said...

Enjoy your time with your family. These peeks are adorable...cant wait to see the whole sets.