Thursday, December 3

Season's Greetings


I have finished my Christmas cards and have to admit I cheated a little bit this year!  The (Clearly Besotted) images are computer generated and printed, not hand stamped and coloured (shhhhh!), however, the die-cutting is all me lol...



Matching tag...


A few more (about 60)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From Our Home' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'From Our Home Die', 'Tag Along Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Tag Die'/ Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'

One for the children...



Only 30 of these...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Jingle Bells' & 'Laugh Out Loud: Christmas' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Jingle Bells Die' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'

I will maintain that a little bit of cheating is still better than completely store bought...that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)

Have a wonderful Wednesday, hope your holiday preparations are going well and as it is now December, I think it's okay for me to say...only 23 more sleeps!! ;p hahaha xxx

14 comments:

Carole said...

Oh shame on you was my first thought Stephanie...but then...I saw how many you had to make!!!!!.so...you are off the hook girl. You sure have been busy! and your designs are wonderful.I agree, it's better than shop bought...I hang my head in shame...I only make special few....can't bear to think of them going in the bin after Christmas...that's my excuse..lol!!

Susanne Vargas said...

So glad to see someone else makes them all the same! I often think I am the only one! Mine, unfortunately are not done yet - panic! Congrats on having finished yours - they look great!

Mary-Anne V said...

Hey when you make almost 100 cards you are allowed to do a bit of creative cheating! Love them and its so kind of you to take time and make them for all these blessed recipients!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Stephanie
They look great... If you had to have told us we would not have Known ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Anne said...

For goodness sake Stephanie, you are NOT cheating! You have just handmade some beautiful cards! Since when should we start feeling guilty about not colouring every single part of our cards? We should use the tools at our disposal, computers, printers, pens, inks, pencils and anything else under the sun!

Lindsey said...

I think "being resourceful" would be a better way to put it. :) They are fantastic. I especially love the sentiment on the children's cards...makes me laugh every time I see it!

Ruby N said...

Wow, awesome cards!!! :)

Linda said...

I just love these - my gosh, that reindeer is fabulous!

Debbie said...

Wow,that's a lot of cards to send.beautiful makes. They are still homemade. Christmas time is a busy time,I've not made any of mine yet due to my treatment but I'm starting tomorrow with your gorgeous stamps.good luck writing them all.hugs Debbie xxx

sheila said...

Beautiful cards wow how many you make to send hugs xxx

Carola said...

Stephanie, regarding the huge quantity of Christmas cards you made I think it's comprehensible that you don't have time to color each single card yourself. Yet they are still self made cards, they are made with love and I think that's the most important thing that counts. I love both types of cards and I always have to smile when I see the sentiment you used on the card for the children.

Kathy H said...

These look great anyway so who cares?!

cm said...

How did I miss this post, filled with festive delights? Good thing I came for a visit because WOW! You send a LOT of cards...and they're stunning! That reindeer is calling my name!
Hugs`c

Barbie Chiu said...

Smile since it is indeed the best medicine especially to a broken heart and don't stop inspiring us, your readers with your wonderful posts. Visit my site for more information and have a good day. Cheers.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com