Saturday, December 12

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I am in full swing preparing for Christmas, I always forget how much work it is for essentially just one day but I'm not complaining (much haha!), it's worth it ;) 


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals', 'Sweet Little Sentiments' & 'Rockin' Robin' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals Die Collection', 'Snow Globe Die' & 'Rockin' Robin Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Bokeh In The Snow' / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMagic Dew Drops 'Red Magic' & 'Tea Leaves' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves' & 'Set The Scene II' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves Die Collection' & 'Window Die' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Bokeh In The Snow' / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Happy Travels' & 'Set The Scene II' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Snow Globe Die' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Bokeh In The Snow' / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; Memento Luxe 'Rose Bud'; VersaMagic Dew Drop 'Turquoise Gem' / Other - Sakura Quickie Glue Pen; Fine Clear Iridescent Glitter


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Typed Numbers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Shaker Shapes Oval Yay Die' & 'Mini Bunting Die Collection' / Ink - Memento Luxe 'Rose Bud'

Dean and the children are off to a Pantomime (oh no they're not...oh yes they are!  I do this joke every year tee hee) so I'm going to have a massive clear out without the usual protests...apparently they absolutely need those items that they haven't used in five years *sigh* lol

Happy Saturday, I hope you enjoy your weekend :) xxx

8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

these are fabulous Stephanie :) xx ♥

Karen L K said...

Really cute cards!

Neets B said...

All fabulous, Steph. I just love how your sets combine so well. I'm constantly trying to declutter (mainly to make room for your products!), so if you could help out and just pop down to Devon when you get a minute... ;) xx

sheila said...

Enjoy clearing out love the cards xxx

Lindsey said...

These are fabulous!!! Love the colors and how perfectly all your products go together. Super excited to be receiving some of the supplies you used today for Christmas. 😊 So smart to do the clearing out while everyone is away....I've found that is the only way I'm able to do it with any success. I hope that even with the hustle and bustle of the season that you are able to enjoy the holidays to the fullest. In case I don't make it back before then, Merry Christmas to you!!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous cards , just love them. I adore Xmas too x

Jeba Qpt said...

It is a great idea about Christmas.Thanks for your post.don’t forget the most famous song for this Christmas-Jingle Bells

cm said...

Running behind in commenting, Stephanie (Christmas cards to blame...I'm behind on those, too!). A set of cards featuring your signature *cute AND classy* style! So pretty! I need to do a clearing out as well, although I'm pretty sure my husband will draw the line on what goes when I ask how many bikes he 'really' needs (apparently one more than what he currently has *grin*).
Hugs~c