Wednesday, November 4

November Release Teaser Time Day 4

I have a ton of ironing to tend to (yuck, yuck, yuck!) so without further delay, here are the last of my samples for this month...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches' & 'Flag Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches Die Collection' & 'Long Flag Die' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMagic Dew Drops 'Tea Leaves'  / Other - Mini Peg


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches'  / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches' & 'Best Birthday'  / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other -  Hemptique Twine Cord Black



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches'  / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Playful Pooches Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes ValentinesInks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Birch Background', 'Be Merry' & 'Little Pudding' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Shaker Shapes Merry Christmas Die Collection' & 'Little Pudding Die Collection'; Xyron X150 Sticker Maker / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black';  VersaMagic Dew Drops 'Tea Leaves', 'Aspen Mist& 'Red Magic'

Can you spot the blooper in this next card?  Yep, I only went and stamped the birch trees upside down - doh! tee hee...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Birch Background II', 'Be Merry' & 'Little Pudding' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Shaker Shapes Merry Christmas Die Collection' & 'Little Pudding Die Collection'; Xyron X150 Sticker Maker / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black';  VersaMagic Dew Drops 'Tea Leaves', 'Aspen Mist& 'Red Magic'

And of course, the super duper Design Team are also in the mood for some teasing today!


I'd like to give another special mention to my baby sister Jenny, who is our stamp designer (she also processes orders, answers emails, maintains our website...okay I admit it, she does it all!).  It is only recently that I have given her a free rein to come up with her own ideas (& that's only because I was freeing up some of my own time!) which explains why in the last few months we've introduced an influx of sets consisting of beautifully drawn (& very cute!) characters, I really should have let her do her own thing a long time ago!

Well, that ironing pile's not getting any smaller by itself, spare me a thought while I battle through it ;)  Hope you have a great day, I know it will be better than mine! lol xoxo

29 comments:

Mary said...

I don't know where to start...all of your cards are crazy ADORABLE...i love Jenny for designing these AMAZING sets. Come on Nov. 5, i have some shopping to do!!!!

loulou said...

Jenny is amazing! I love these super cute puppies.

Ruth said...

Oh my oh my! I love those trees.... And those puppies are really cute! Can't wait for tomorrow and the full reveal :) And yes indeed, Jenny is quite the designer :)

cm said...

Your birch trees - right side up or upside down *grin* - are incredibly lovely. And those puppies? Seriously? You do realize all that cuteness has me wanting a real puppy or two...puppy cuddles are the best! Truly, amazing cards today! You and your sister: a dynamic duo!
Hugs~c

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh my...i am in love with the puppies!! SO so so cute!!! Jenny did a wonderful job on the stamps and you on the cards!! :) Awesome new release!!!

Craftychris said...

Such gorgeous cards! Fab new release! I would not have noticed the upside down trees if you hadn't had said. Your sister is so clever! What a fab team you make! xxx

Efrat said...

Amazing. I love the clean and simple cards with the little adorable critters.

sheila said...

Stunning cards beautiful cute animals hugs to get you through your ironing xxx

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome cards!! These puppies are soooo CUTE!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love animals - the puppies are so cute!

MD said...

Hurrah for Jenny, she's awesome and her cute designs are adorable, although they may possible bankrupt me.

Paperscissorsglitter said...

Another great set of designs. Well done Jenny!!

Jayne xx

Linda said...

Beautiful cards and fabulous stamp designs - well done to you both. Good luck with the ironing.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh my GOSH! These MUST be MINE!! Stephanie! They're ADORABLE!!

The Crafty Pink Girl said...

Another fabulous release!! I don't know how you do it Stephanie? Your new stamps are always FAB.
Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl xx

Craftyfield said...

The Birch background is more my style but the puppies are really cute...

jintyoo7 said...

Fab, fab, fabulous :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my! Those little pooches are adorable and you colored them so amazing well it almost looks like they are printed images. I adore the Christmas cards, too. Oh, I just love this release so much! Yay for Jenny, too, who is doing such a fabulous job. You make quite the duo!

Mette said...

Have loved your stamps from the beginning with or without reigns :) but I must admit I am loving these cute characters. Jenny is very talented and we are all very lucky.
Can't wait for release day eventhough it will break the bank :).

Hugs, Mette

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

The puppies are truly adorable!! Love the birch trees too!

LivArtNow said...

Oh, my gosh, those dogs are the cutest, and I'm not a dog person at all, but aaaaaw :) Gotta get those stamps. What a great release this is!! tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

Kimberly Rendino said...

Oh my these are so adorable! You and your sister are BOTH very talented!!

vinita jain said...

OOOOOLALA! Such cuteness with all the cutest puppies ever! Love such clean and crisp creations and I love that Birch awesomeness too!

amnse said...

I too really like the birch trees and the squirrels. So many choices to make-but such fun! Well done to you both!

Susi Kelly said...

What amazing colouring on your puppy cards - they're so sweet! And that Birch Background stamp has to find its way into my stamp stash RIGHT AWAY!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I simply cannot believe how ADORABLE these dogs are, seriously, some of the cutest images I've seen! Budget be damned, they will be coming to play at my house lol!

Carola said...

So many wonderful cards, they are all gorgeous! Those puppies are really very sweet and your coloring is great. I also love the birch background and with those shaker shapes those are great christmas cards. And if you hadn't told, I think I would not even have realized that you stamped the birch trees upside down *lol*.

Maye M.L said...

Awhhhh these are just darling. Love them. Good luck with the ironing! Cheers!

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg the Playful Pooches stamp set is super Adorable! !!!!!!