Friday, October 2

October Release Teaser Time Day 2

So many new stamp sets and so many samples to share...I really have no idea where to start!  As you can tell, I put a lot of thought and planning into marketing and promotion (ahem) ;) lol

A little warning that I'll be cramming in a lot of pictures over the next few days, after all, I'm all about the quantity, I leave the quality to the magnificent Design Team!

So here goes (I've opted for alphabetical order lol), take a deep breath because there's a lot to get through haha!...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Christmas' & 'Stitched Mittens' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park  6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Christmas' & 'Hanging Around' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park  6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Christmas' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Christmas Poinsettia', 'Home At Christmas' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Inks - VersaMagic Dew Drops 'Pixie Dust', 'Turquoise Gem', 'Red Magic' & 'Cloud White'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Christmas Poinsettia' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Christmas Poinsettia Die Collection' / Inks - VersaMagic Dew Drops 'Tea Leaves', 'Red Magic'; Memento 'Tuxedo Black'




Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From Our Home' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Tag Along Die Collection' / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMark 'Watermark' /  Other - White Embossing Powder


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From Our Home' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'From Our Home Die' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Pad 'Claus & Co' / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMagic Dew Drops 'Spanish Olive' / Other - Natural Bakers Twine 


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'From Our Home' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'From Our Home Die' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black'; VersaMark 'Watermark' /  Other - White Embossing Powder; Diamante Gems





Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Giving Thanks' & 'Sentimental Type' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Giving Thanks Die Collection' / / Ink - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers; Hemptique Twine Cord Natural

Now we have the quantity out of the way, for the quality I promised you, please head on by the following blogs and if it's not too much trouble, kindly pass my regards onto the delightful hostesses ;)


I think you deserve a lie down after all that scrolling lol  Thank you very much for indulging me and I hope you will return tomorrow to do it all again ;)  xxx

16 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, such wonderful new products and inspiration. Wish I could have everything, but if I had to pick just one favourite, this would be the quirky Christmas balloons. I'm finding them irresistible.

sheila said...

Beautiful samples fabulous colours happy crafting xxx

cm said...

GASP! That's it, Stephanie...you've rendered me speechless with awe! LOVE everything you've showcased here. Now, I'm going back to gaze in close-up wonder for a while longer. Sell out guaranteed!!
Hugs~c

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Wonderful line up of cards and what I loved most is the striking colors !

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh wow, these are awesome!! Love the cute balloons, and the wheelbarrows, so pretty!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful! And some cute too! Love seeing the sneak peek!

Craftyfield said...

So many new things... don't know where to look, can't wait for the full reveal!

Ruth said...

Wow, wow, wow! Cannot wait - these look amazing! I love the reindeer and robins... Too cute! Xx

Lindsey said...

Oh, my! There is so much to love. From cute to elegant, I can already tell this release has it all. I especially adore the Christmas Poinsettia set and Giving Thanks.

José said...

Wow Stephanie, so many new stamps, love the release.

Michelle Short said...

Stunning cards Stephanie, love them all! xxx

loulou said...

I don't know what you are talking about - plenty of gorgeous quality eye candy on this page (but I'm going to check out the DT too). The balloons are very sweet. The poinsettias and the home sets are so beautiful and the thanksgiving wheelbarrow is great and I can see it could be stretched over different occasions too.

Debbie said...

Wow, where to start. Lots of fabulous designs as always.hugsx. X x

Chitra Nair said...

Oooh I love the cute balloons!!!

Elaine said...

Looks like there is plenty of quality to me they are stunning ! Love these designs x

jan metcalf said...

Love all the heart cards, so many looks!