Thursday, October 1

October Release Teaser Time Day 1


Arghhhhhhh, it's October, really?!  For me that means...dare I say it?...it's countdown to Christmas!  I'm panicking already at the huge amount of things I have to do in preparation, better start on that list, and unfortunately I don't mean the one for the man in the red suit ;)

Before I forget, there's the small matter of this months upcoming new products so here is a little snippet of the thirteen new stamp sets (eleven with coordinating die collections) that will be available soon...

Best Christmas 4x6 stamp set:

Christmas Poinsettia 4x6 stamp set:

Fancy Sayings 4x6 stamp set:

From Our Home mini 3x4 stamp set:

Giving Thanks 4x6 stamp set:

Heartfelt Thanks mini 3x4 stamp set:

Home At Christmas mini 3x4 stamp set:

Laugh Out Loud: Christmas 4x6 stamp set:

Merry Kissmas 4x6 stamp set:

One More Sleep 4x6 stamp set:

Santa Baby 4x6 stamp set:

Stitched Mittens 4x6 stamp set:

Warm Solutions II mini 3x4 stamp set:

The amazing (& super lovely) Keren Baker is back with us this month, I was so impressed with her last stint as guest designer that I pleaded with her to help us out again and thankfully she was obliging!  I would be most grateful if you could join me, Keren and the wonderful Design Team over the next few days as we try our best to put on a good show for you lol ;)

Happy Thursday, I hope you have a jolly good one! xxx


14 comments:

loulou said...

Looks like your have more stunning variety for us. Can't wait to see more.

Ruth said...

My word that is a lot of stamp! Can't wait and so pleased Keren is back with you. She is awesome!

sheila said...

Beautiful cute teasers looking forward to launch day hugs xxx

cm said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my...Speechless! This is going to be AH-MAZING!
Hugs~c

Erika Horvathova said...

Can't wait to see whole stamps :D, teasers look very nice.

Maxine said...

Oh, you tease! I can't wait for the reveal already! Xx

Tami Babcock said...

Those little teases look awesome!!

Judith said...

Lovely teasers, Stephanie!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh I see some cutie-pies in there! Can't wait to see these new releases! I love your stamps!

vinita jain said...

Its going to be fun there, excited to see!!!

Shirley said...

wow...several stamps...good tease, not :o)...I want to see complete stamps soon...can't wait.

Chriss Blagrave said...

This looks like such a great release from what I can see from the teaser pics! Love the detail from the From Our Home set!

José said...

Lots of taeser pics, can't wait to see them in real

Debbie said...

Wow you have been busy, can't wait.hugsx x x