Wednesday, October 14

Little Elves

I forgot to share these cards that I made last month, better late than never right? ;)

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves' & 'Laugh Out Loud: Christmas' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers; Hemptique Twine Cord Black

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Winter' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers; Hemptique Twine Cord Black

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Dots & Stripes Christmas' / Inks - Memento 'Tuxedo Black' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

It's been a manic couple of weeks so I've decided to take it easy today and catch up on some reading ...bliss!  Hope you have a great day too :D x

15 comments:

Marianne said...

Too cute! Taking it easy and doing some reading definitely sounds like bliss. Wish I could do the same...

Ruth said...

So cute! Catching up on reading would be wonderful. Get a cup of tea too. xx

sheila said...

So cute happy crafting xxx

Cindy Lovell said...

These are so cute!! I love those elves!!!
Have a great day,
Cindy

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

So Adorable cards !

Lindsey said...

Stephanie, these little elves are adorable! I'm so glad you shared these. In fact, I probably love them even more now that we are getting nearer and nearer to Christmas. :)

Craftychris said...

Qooh these are sooooo cute! I adore them! xxx

cm said...

Totally adorable! Hope you enjoy your reading (and I highly recommend the Inspector Gamache series by Canada's own, Louise Penny. Mysteries...delightful!).
Hugs~c

cherie (from Aus) said...

OH adorable!! Love them :)

Shirley said...

Oh so cute!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are so sweet, love those adorable little elves!

Carola said...

These are very beautiful cards with those cute elves which I love very much. I like how you coloured them and the papers you used are just perfect for the elves.
Unfortunately I have until now only made one card with those cute elves and after seeing your cards I think it's time to make some more.

Have a nice day and enjoy your reading!

Kind regards
Carola

Elaine said...

Gorgeous cards, I really need to ink mine up as haven't had time yet. They are wonderful stamps x

Dora said...

beautiful!

Maureen Reiss said...

Soooo Super cute!!