Thursday, August 6

Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge


I am super excited and honoured that Clearly Besotted are featuring in the Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up Challenge!!!!

The Essentials by Ellen range of products (available at Ellen Hutson) is amazing and I had the pleasure of playing with the beautiful Bold Blooms and Bold Blooms Die Collection, mixing it up with a touch of Clearly Besotted - hence the challenge title ;)



If you need further incentive to take part in the challenge, there's an opportunity to win a generous $50 Ellen Hutson store certificate!  To quality for the prize you need to ensure that your entry includes a mix of both Ellen Hutson and Clearly Besotted products :)


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!! xoxo

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE your beautiful cards!!!

rian said...

very beautiful card, with loveley colors.
hugs rian

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous pair!!!! Love your beautiful cards.

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Wonderful colors and beautifully fresh cards !

Mandy said...

Stunning card Stephanie x

I Card Everyone said...

You are an excellent Mix-ologist, Stephanie!!!
I'm IN!
=] Michele

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous :-)

sheila said...

Beautiful cards xxx

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful cards,Stephanie!!
Have a fabulous day,
Cindy

cm said...

Just popping in to let you know your card is amazing and to check that you're A-okay! I imagine that either your children are back at school or you're on vacation. Whatever the case, hope all is well! Sending big huge hugs from the Canadian Rockies your way!
Hugs~c

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Stephanie!
I have a question, and if you have time to stop by my blog I'd LOVE (and greatly appreciate) the answer to this question. I absolutely LOVE your card posted on Simon Says Stamp using the Basic Stripes stamp set, and I'm wondering what paper and ink you used for that fabulous background. If you get a moment, I'd truly appreciate your help.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Stephanie!
I have a question, and if you have time to stop by my blog I'd LOVE (and greatly appreciate) the answer to this question. I absolutely LOVE your card posted on Simon Says Stamp using the Basic Stripes stamp set, and I'm wondering what paper and ink you used for that fabulous background. If you get a moment, I'd truly appreciate your help.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com