Saturday, August 1

August Release Teaser Time Day 1


I wasn't planning on having an August release because we usually holiday in Florida for three weeks in July, however, Dean has just joined a new company and was reluctant to give himself three weeks off in his first month ;)

This being the case, I asked my sister Jenny if she could come up with a few very last minute designs for August and she didn't disappoint.  It's the first time Jenny has come up with the stamp sets completely on her own with no input from me whatsoever, needless to say she is feeling quite nervous this month lol

There are six new stamp sets, all with coordinating dies being released in August, along with a new Shaker Shape die and here is a little peek at what's to come...

Aloha 4x6 stamp set:

Beautiful Friend 4x6 stamp set:

Cute as A Bug 4x6 stamp set:

Make A Splash mini 3x4 stamp set:

Out of This World 4x6 stamp set:

You Rock 4x6 stamp set:

The wonderful Cindy Lovell is with us for another month which I am pleased as punch about.  Also joining us this month is the magnificent Keren Baker!  I can barely contain my excitement at having Keren join us....it has taken me almost a year to pluck up the courage to approach her so I am positively delighted this amazing lady has agreed to lend me her talents :)

Please join me, the fabulous Design Team and our wonderful guest designers over the next few days as we showcase the new products for August.  In the meantime, happy Saturday, I hope you're having a great weekend! xo

17 comments:

Vanessa Amann said...

I can't wait for tomorrow to these really cute Stamp sets in action. This seams to be a really good release! Well done, Jenny!
Thank you, Vanessa

Ruth said...

Well done Jenny!! Looking forward to tomorrow. So excited to have Keren on the team - just adds to the already fabulous talent! xx

Judith said...

It looks promissing. Don't be nervous, Jenny, I think I know what set will be my favorite: Make A Splash (-;
Looking forward to tomorrow,
sending sunshine your way!
Judith

cm said...

Jenny has nothing to be nervous about, because these peeks show promise of 'amazing' about to unfold! Excited to see these newcomers in action!
Hugs~c

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well, lucky for us Dean got a new job ;) -- Jenny I am sure all will go fabulously! I have yet to see a CB release that wasn't AMAZING! Congrats on doing it all by yourself - a milestone for sure

angela pike said...

loving the teasers cant wait for them to come out now :)
brilliant work you guys x

Brandi R said...

Oh My....you are a fabulous teaser! These look amazing ♥

Neets B said...

Well, from these teasers and your pic of your samples on FB I can say for certain that Jenny has absolutely nothing to be nervous about. Fabulous as ever, can't wait to see all the samples this month :) xx

Sue said...

Fabulous! Looking forward to seeing the full reveal and wonderful DT samples.
Sue xx

conil said...

Looking forward to this new release and what your DT plus Keren does with it.

loulou said...

Looking forward to Jenny's new designs and new talent on the team.

Isha Gupta said...

Awesome peeks, I already have my wishlist :)

Maxine said...

Whohoo, not long until I adopt my dolphin! :o)

Carola said...

As usual I look forward to seeing the new release. From what I see, Jenny has done a great job with the new stamps and she can be sure of another great release!

sheila said...

Love the teasers hugs xxx

Brenda Lee said...

Sorry you won't be taking your trip to Florida, Stephanie. Looking forward to another great release...lovin' the sneak peeks.

Hellypaul said...

So excited can't wait to get my little mitts on them, when will we be able to purchase them?
Thank you for your help, Iam new to crafting xx xx