Saturday, July 4

July Release Teaser Time Day 4

Happy July 4th to all my friends in the US :D

Only a few cards from me today, we're attending the children's sports day which is a day-long event where some families try to outdo each other with the best marquees, whilst parading their personal chef's and butlers (true story!)...never mind the sport, this is where the real competitiveness kicks in ;) lol

I ran out of time photographing my cards so I will be back tomorrow with more, prior to the full reveal...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fairytale Ending' & 'Miniature Floral Collection' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Fairytale Ending Die'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Authentique 6x6 Pad 'Everlasting Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fairytale Ending' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Fairytale Ending Die' & 'Decorative Edges Deep Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fairytale Ending' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Fairytale Ending Die' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Before you go off to enjoy your weekend, I'd be immensely grateful if you would fly by and say hello to the best design team in the world (yes, I'm bias!), I know it will be worth your precious time:


Must dash, I have a cheerleader outfit to squeeze into (not a true story!) - my children aren't very sporty and never come away with any medals, but they do have the loudest cheering parents!  At this age they love it, but I can imagine sometime in the near future they won't be as impressed, at which point, Dean and I will undoubtedly raise our game and scream even louder!  lol

Happy Saturday!! x

18 comments:

Carola said...

Very elegant cards with very pretty flowers. And I also like the colors.

Enjoy the sports day and have fun with cheering!

Louise said...

we're the same at sports day, it's got to be done! have a good day.

Super cards x

Eve Maynard said...

Hi Stephanie
Oh! you did make me laugh with your spots day tales!!

Well I will definitely be buying this beautiful flower and die as it is so much like the flowers on my blog! Fabulous!

Hope you have a great day and don't forget your pom-poms!!
xx

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Gorgeous Fairytale Ending flower stamp!
Have fun at the Sports Day B-)

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful cards!

sheila said...

Beautiful samples from a talented design team hugs xxx

Michelle Short said...

Stunning cards, Stephanie. So beautiful! I hope you are having a great day! That's hilarious about people taking chefs and butlers to a children's sports day! :D xx

conil said...

Love this release. The Fairtale stamps and die are going to be very popular around here. Love their gorgeous elements on your cards. I think your DT rocks too. don't get too hoarse cheering for the littles.

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Wow - loving this release more and more. Your team is knocking this one out of the park! My wish list is growing!

Ruthich said...

My 4 year old has a sports day on Wednesday - must get prepping! Haha! Love your cards. Waiting for the release witty great anticipation :) xx

Craftyfield said...

It's like going back to school oneself, these events... makes you feel inadequate all over again!
Love your cards, especially the first with both Polka dots and stripes which make the whole vibrate.

Anja Curvers said...

Wow love your cards and I hope you had much fun over at the sports day.

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh my...your cards are stunning using this Set!!! They are all 3 amazing...but i totaly adore the middle one!!
Have a good night,
Cindy

cm said...

I sooo want to see a photo of you and Dean in your cheer-leading outfits, hooting and hollering for your kids! Too awesome! Chefs and butlers, though? Oh my...not part of my world! What I "want" to be part of my world is this amazing new release! Your showcases and those of your DT are twisting my rubber arm!
Hugs~c

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE the Miniature Floral and Fairytale Ending!!! Added to my must have list!!

Kathy H said...

You're kidding! No chefs or butlers at our sporting events! Your cards are just beautiful! I love that you use patterned paper on your cards. I love your stamps. They are gorgeous!

Pam said...

Gorgeous cards. Love this release.

Elaine said...

Fabulous can't wait for my order to arrive x