Thursday, July 2

July Release Teaser Time Day 2

I'm going to apologise in advance because my cards are even more simple than usual this month (yes, it is possible! lol).  It's that hectic end of the school year period where I'm pretty much at the school everyday watching my children sing, act, play instruments (badly tee hee), swim, run, jump, pick their noses...you get the picture ;)

So, here are my (even more simple than usual) cards...


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bear Hugs' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Bear Hugs Die' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy A New Addition' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bear Hugs' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Bear Hugs Die' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'Bundle of Joy A New Addition' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Happy Travels', 'Diagonal Stripes' & 'Bon Voyage' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Happy Travels Die Collection'



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Happy Travels' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Happy Travels Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Happy Travels'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Raise A Glass' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Raise A Glass Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad 'I Love Sunshine'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Raise A Glass' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Raise A Glass Die Collection'

I have seen glimpses of the Design Team creations on various social media outlets and I can tell you now that you are in for a real treat, so please do rush on over and send them my love and appreciation:


I was hoping to fit a little bit of sunbathing in before heading to the school but it's starting to look slightly overcast now - typical lol

Thanks a million for dropping in on me today, it makes me smile to know I have company in blogland...in real life I tend to just ramble on to myself and I find myself really quite boring ;) tee hee xo

25 comments:

Michelle Short said...

LOVE your cards Stephanie! xx

Mandy said...

Always look forward to seeing your cards each month Stephanie, these are fab! xx

Maggie C said...

Hello again Stephanie. Can't believe it's another month already. Lovely samples and I've already earmarked a couple of the new sets. I really am beginning to need more storage to keep all my clearly besotted stamps and dies in. They are treasured. xx

Susie Sugar said...

Fabulous designs x

Susi Kelly said...

Super adorable cards ... can't wait to see what else is in store for us with this new release!

Ruthich said...

I look forward to the 5th of the month with great joy - this month is no exception. Love your cards. Those Happy Travels ones are fab! Xx

cm said...

You forgot a key word in your description, Stephanie: simple and STUNNING! Once again, that blend of cute, yet classy shines here...those teddy cards are adorable! Enjoy time with your kids...treasured memories (well, maybe not the nose picking part *grin*)
Hugs~c

Paperscissorsglitter said...

Love your cards Stephanie, you are so talented. Looking forward to the new stamps and dies.

Jayne x

Cindy Lovell said...

What a fabulous job on each card!!! I love them all!!!
Have a fantastic day,
Cindy

Carola said...

Stephanie, I like all your cards very much and I just love your style. The cards with the little teddy bear are really very cute, but the others are also very pretty.

I hope you can enjoy the time with your children and maybe you still get the chance for a little bit of sunbathing. Here it is too hot (at least for me) to go outside during the day and I wish we would have some degrees less.

Kind regards
Carola

Glenelg.Girl said...

I love the new releases, and so far, raise a glass has to be my favourite.....

Krafty Katt said...

Bon voyage look great!

Craftyfield said...

So many cards, you have been busy! I am looking forward to the full reveal...

Sue said...

These look fabulous Stephanie, your 'simple' designs showcase your products perfectly!
Sue xx

Anja Curvers said...

Wow awesome cards Stephanie and I am in love with that bear hug it really doesn't need more. Can't wait For the full reveal it all looks very promissing. And succes with those last days before the summer I know it's always such a hectic time.

sheila said...

Hi I said yesterday I loved the little teaser of the bear wow how beautiful he is ,cannot wait for when I can order him hugs beautiful teddy cards xxx

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome cards! I am especially loving the look of Happy Travels and Raise A Glass!!!

Linda said...

Simple but stunning Steph. Great new sets by the looks and love your showcase.

Mette said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie. As always you bring as gorgeous release that is a must have. Can't wait for the release date. Like you I toddle along my day alone apart from going to work. If you asked my kids they'd say I am bonkers and a stamp hoarder lol.
Hugs, mette

Mary-Anne V said...

Great cards...love that little bear.

Jill Norwood said...

I am in love with that bear!!! He has to come live at my house! Adorable! Incredible cards and new designs! Can't wait!

Julene VanKleeck said...

Simple is perfect, love these!

Brenda Lee said...

Oh my goodness, that bear is TOO darling!!! I love the coloring job...so perfect!

Pam said...

Love your cards. That bear is so sweet!

José said...

Love your simple cards, they are great!