Pages

Wednesday, July 1

July Release Countdown Teasers Day 1

The sun is shining, the children are on summer break soon and the July release is near so I'm happy, happy happy :)  There are seven new stamp sets, all with coordinating dies, on the way this month and here is a little taster...

Bear Hugs

Best Birthday

Mr & Mrs

Happy Travels

Magnolia Blooms

Miniature Floral Collection

Raise A Glass

Sadly, Caryn Davies is standing down from the Design Team and as much as I will sorely miss her, I'm thrilled and excited for her as she embarks upon much bigger and better things :)

I am wildly happy to report that the magnificent Lucy Abrams has agreed to join the team.  I am in complete and utter awe of this lady, who is not only ridiculously talented, but also such a lovely, lovely person.  Lucy will be a huge asset to the team and I am humbled to have her join us...have I mentioned how lovely she is?  She's truly lovely!

I am pleased as punch to have Jo Nevill and Cindy Lovell joining us in July, they are undoubtedly two of my absolute favourite ladies in blogland :)

Have a wonderful day!

Stephanie xoxo