Wednesday, July 1

July Release Teaser Time Day 1


The sun is shining, the children are soon on summer break and the July release is near so I'm happy, happy happy!  There are seven new stamp sets, all with coordinating dies being released this month and here is a little taster of what's to come...

Bear Hugs:

Best Birthday:

Fairytale Ending:

Happy Travels:

Magnolia Blooms:

Miniature Floral Collection:

Raise A Glass:

Sadly, Caryn Davies is standing down from the Design Team and as much as I will sorely miss my friend (because first and foremost that's what she is, a friend), I'm thrilled and excited for her as she embarks upon a new and wonderful venture :)

I am wildly happy to report that the magnificent Lucy Abrams has agreed to join the team (happy, happy, happy!).  I am in complete and utter awe of this lady, who is not only ridiculously talented, but also such a lovely, lovely person.  Lucy will be a huge asset to the team and I am humbled to have her join us...have I mentioned how lovely she is? (she's truly lovely!).

Back to this month, I am pleased as punch to have Jo Nevill and Cindy Lovell joining us, they are undoubtedly two of my absolute favourite ladies in blogland :)  Please join me, the sensational Design Team and our lovely guests over these next few days as we share with you our July release creations.  Thank you so much in advance and have a wonderful day!! xoxo

15 comments:

Marianne said...

Cannot wait to see the full release. Those sneak peaks look very interesting...

Efrat said...

I am totally in the watercolor phase right now, so I am so happy to see you have new flower stamp set. And to hear Lucy Abrams is joining - that is great, I have been following her for a long time. Can't wait to see what she come up with for the new stamp set.

Ruthich said...

Woot woot! Good luck to Caryn, will miss her designs for you, but hello new release and Lucy Abrams! Like Efrat, I'm loving watercolouring and totally need some more flowers for my collection! Looks good. Enjoy the sun today :) xx

Anja Curvers said...

Sad to hear Caryn is leaving sure will miss her designs but wow Lucy Abrams is so, so talented love her work and she is truly a very, very nice person can't wait to see what she comes up with. About the teasers they are awesome I spot those lovely critter balloons and those flowers look great too and.........

Cindy Lovell said...

Everyone will LOVE this release!! Amazing,as always!!
So sad to hear,that Caryn is leaving! Kind of weird to imagine CB without her! But Lucy is a great addition to your awesome Team! She'll rock your goodies!!!
And here also...thank you so much for having me again as your Guest!! :)
Have a fabulous day,
Cindy

Cornelie said...

Looking good this little teasers! Sad to read that Caryn is leaving but I think she enjoyed the time in your team. Real friends never leave ;-)
And of course you asked Lucy! She's a real artist!
Here summer too, and almost holiday, yeehhh. Have a great summer!

Judith said...

A bit of a sad news, but also great news. Congratulations on having Lucy on your team. I really like her style of card making!

The teasers are nice teasers. Do I see The London Eye??? Looking forward to a new release in a couple of days.
I will stay tuned ((-:

cm said...

Your peeks show promise of 'amazing' about to unfold! Bittersweet about your team...sad to see Caryn is leaving (but we do know where to find her!) and how EXCITING that Lucy, Jo and Cindy are joining you. I've been following Cindy for a while now and she is crazy-talented! Excited to see what you and the DT will be dazzling and delighting us with in the next few days! Happy Canada Day!
Hugs~c

sheila said...

Love the cute little bear looking forward to the launch of stamps and dies happy crafting xx

Paperscissorsglitter said...

Can't wait to see the new releases. The bear looks really cute!

Jayne

The Crafty Pink Girl said...

I utterly love these teasers Stephanie... I always get excited at this time of the month lol,

Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

Brenda Lee said...

I'm already loving what I see!!!! Can't wait to see the full release.

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

These teasers look very interesing and I look forward to seeing the full release!

Kind regards
Carola

Jill Norwood said...

Lovely sweet ladies who create beauty and beautiful new stamps....a perfect combo!

Jill said...

Such a lovely release. I've sent for Zig Clean Colour markers and think the new flower set just needs to be tried out with them! 😉
Jill x