Friday, June 5

June Release Teaser Time Day 5

I tried to make some cards last night using the remaining two sets from this month's release but I think tiredness got the best of me because I was unable to come up with anything!  Fast forward a good eight hours sleep and I managed to knock these up first thing this morning...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Teacher' & 'An Apple A Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Teacher Die' & 'Apple Die' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Sweater Weather'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Teacher' & 'An Apple A Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Teacher Die' & 'Apple Die' / Other - WOW! Embossing Powder 'Bright White'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Best Teacher', 'Great Job' & 'An Apple A Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Teacher Die', 'Apple Die' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Pad 'Snap Color Vibe'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Great Job', 'Family Matters' & 'Background Builder III' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Great Job Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Great Job' & 'Best Teacher' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Great Job Die Collection' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Sweater Weather/ Other - Copic Sketch Markers

That's me done, but I have it on good authority that the following talented ladies have more to show and tell (so do look and listen lol):


I will be back very soon to reveal all the June products in full and I really hope you will pop back to take a peek!  Ta ta for now ;) xoxo

12 comments:

Ruthich said...

These are all so fab! Can't wait for tonight! :)

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous Steph ... Love those apples...
Hope Owen is Ok..
Hugs Sylvie xx

loulou said...

You are a champion, the cards are amazing its hard to be creative on demand when you have so many other demands on your time. Loving the cute critters.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute squirrels and the teacher cards are wonderful!

cm said...

Another round of sheer delight! The apples, the squirrels...a whole lot of 'adorable' happening here!
Hugs~c

Crafty Math Chick said...

Awwwww! I love ALL of these!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

I really adore all of these new sets ! The cards you created are wonderful !
Hugs,
Mayra

sheila said...

Wow that's dedication the cards are fabulous looking forward to later to be able to purchase my favourites
Happy crafting hugs Sheila xxx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie xx

Mandy said...

Absolutely fab! Another amazing release this month Stephanie. x

Maxine Baker said...

Oh My Gosh, SQUIRRELS!
Oh dear, I am supposed to saving for my hols.
It's not like I REALLY need anything for that surely?
Stamps take priority, lol!

Your kids' teachers are very lucky. I'd be so pleased if I received one of these form the kids in my care. xxx

Leni said...

I really love the sheep stamp set ! And also the flowers, so beautiful! And you showed so much cards as inspiration. Thank you!