Saturday, May 2

May Release Teaser Time Day 2

I had every intention of being on time today but then my evening gown (for a ball we're attending in a couple of weeks) arrived and I've been swanning around the house pretending to be a princess for the last two hours...sad I know, but I don't get out much tee hee

The amazingly talented Lucy Abrams has designed an assortment of dies for Clearly Besotted and I couldn't be more excited about them!!

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'My Hero' / Tools - Clearly Besotted (designed by Lucy Abrams) 'Shaker Shapes Star & Heart Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 'Polka Mon Amie' / Other - Lucy Abrams Sequin Shaker Mix 'Lily White'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'My Hero' / Tools - Clearly Besotted (designed by Lucy Abrams) 'Shaker Shapes Diamond Thanks Die' & 'Bloom Builder Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 'Polka Mon Amie' / Other - Lucy Abrams Sequin Shaker Mix 'Star Shine'

I really enjoyed making these felt flowers...





Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Ribbon Flowers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Bloom Builder Die Collection' / Other - Felt

If you haven't already, then please head onto the following blogs to be dazzled by the brilliant Design Team, I am certain they will knock your socks off (after taking a peek myself, I'm still searching for my socks! lol)


Thanks a million for stopping by, I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  If you can spare five minutes tomorrow - please come back and say hello :D xoxo

25 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

LOVE love love your cards!!!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous cards Steph - those new dies are going to be MASSIVE!

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous cards, love the Kraft and white colour scheme. And the Thanks and Love dies...

Ruthich said...

Awesome!! Absolutely awesome. Enjoy the ball, Cinderella, don't forget your shoe...

Marlou McAlees said...

Oh wow!!! Fabulous dies from Lucy :) love the cards you created :) enjoy being a princess for the day ;) xx

Yiming said...

Awesome cards as always Stephanie, new dies looking very interesting, well done Lucy! Enjoy the ball gorgeous, I'm sure you will be the shining star that night! x

José said...

Love them all!

Maggie C said...

Hello Steph. These are lovely cards and I know that this release is going to be a huge success. Can't wait till the 5th.

Louise said...

Lucy is great...as are her designs. The dt have done a super super job x

Mandy said...

Your cards look amazing Stephanie. Loving the felt flowers! xx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie! I knew your shaker cards would be amazing! xx

Cindy Lovell said...

Your cards are amazing,Stephanie! Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Cindy

cm said...

Gorgeous cards, Stephanie! Shakers, felt flowers...marvelous! A photo of you swanning around in your ball gown would be fabulous. Please? Enjoy the outing immensely!
Hugs~c

Melly Moo said...

Totally ADORE these dies..... I've got everything crossed I can get me a set before they sell out on release night!!!! X

Lisa Petrella said...

Those shaker shapes are AWESOME!!! And I adore your layered flower cards with the beautiful sentiment!!!!

Neets B said...

OMG these are fabulous, Steph. I can hear my bank balance groaning already! xx

sheila said...

Stunning love them all cannot wait for the may launch xxx

Elaine said...

Amazing can't wait to see more x

Tracey McNeely said...

The new dies are so gorgeous, great for shakers!

Judith said...

Oh, I am impressed! Beautiful cards, Stephanie.

Brandi said...

Great cards!

Pam said...

Oh, those dies! I'm in trouble.

Cornelie said...

Wauw! Amazing dies! Nice that you are working together! I love it, and what a great cards you made!!

loulou said...

Lovely cards. The dies look fabulous especially the words.

Penny said...

Such fun shaker cards, Love them! Your felt flowers are wonderful as well :)