Sunday, March 1

March Release Teaser Time Day 1






It's the first of March and you know what that means (putting on my best game show host voice)...iiiiit's Teaser Time!! lol

There are seven new stamp sets, with five coordinating die collections being released on the 5th of this month and as always, here are a few little teasers...

Bookworm Additions:

Flower Blocks:

Just Darling:

Mr & Mrs:

On Your Day:

So Tweet:

Sunburst:

I am beyond happy that Jen Nelson, Jo Nevill and Lucy Abrams are back on board with us this month (weren't they absolutely incredible in February?!) and I'm also super duper excited to have an additional Guest Designer joining us...Nicole Picadura, who is an amazing talent :)

I would be extremely grateful if you would kindly join me and the formidable Design Team and Guest Designers over the next few days whilst we share with you what's in store for this month :)  Happy Sunday, thanks for dropping by! x

13 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh No! Where did February go! Going to need to ring the bank I think or skip the country! Looks like you've tempted us again Stephanie. xx

Jane said...

Ooooo i like the sound of Bookworm!

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Oh dear, I guess my CBS collection needs a few new additions ;o)

Marianne said...

looks great already, i'm curious what tomorrows teasers will bring

cm said...

These peeks have me intrigued! Excited to see some of the showcases...I think my CB stash will be growing again!
Hugs~c

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oohhhhh it's looking good!!!

valeriemolinier said...

I love the sneak peek of "on your day"

Cindy Lovell said...

Looking good!!!!! Can't wait to see the whole release!!!
Have a fabulous day,
Cindy

KT Fit Kitty said...

Looking forward to it!

Lindsey said...

Wouldn't miss it! :) I'm anxious with excitement already.

Taunya Butler said...

SO excited to see what all these teasers lead to!! Fun, fun, Fun!!!!

Pam said...

This looks exciting!

Neets B said...

You've done it again, I know I'm going to want them all! xxx