Sunday, February 1

February Release Teaser Time Day 1


I am in denial.  I simply refuse to acknowledge (or accept!) that it is the first of yet another month already...does someone have their finger on the fast forward button? ;)  Evidently, my refusal to acknowledge or accept makes no difference whatsoever so I may as well stop complaining (but I do love complaining, Dean say's it's 'my thing' ha!) and get on with it lol

There are six new stamp sets, all with coordinating die collections on the way this February and here are the little teasers...

Friends Forever:

 In Stitches: Easter:

Laugh Out Loud:

Simple Silhouettes:

Sketched Blooms:

Wild Thing:

Joining us this month (and next month too - yay!) are three of my all time favourite ladies (and my crafting idols) - Lucy Abrams, Jo Nevill and Jen Nelson...fantastic or what?!!  *doing happy dance, complete with jazz hands*  Add the Design Team into the mix, I may take this month off (I really am struggling at the moment)...and with such an amazing line up I doubt my contribution would be missed ;)

We're celebrating Owen's 9th birthday this weekend (Big Hero Six, followed by Prezzo's with several of his friends yesterday and a small party today) so it's a particularly manic one!  Hope you're having lots of fun too :) xoxo

27 comments:

amnse said...

looking forward to seeing the new releases!

Maxine said...

Looking forward to the release too! So exciting! :o)

PikkuLilla said...

I can't believe January is over either. A full month of the new year has passed!

Looking forward to seeing the new releases - you have so many lovely stamp sets and dies, I'm sure I'll add lots more to my wishlist :)

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful sneak a peak. Gr marja

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday, Owen! :D

Looks fabby already! And you KNOW you'd be missed if you didn't share your work too!!!

Sue said...

Looking forward to seeing the new release and gorgeous creations from your fabulous team.
Wishing Owen a Happy Birthday.
Sue xx

Maggie said...

Hello Stephanie. These look particularly lovely this month. Can't wait to see the samples these clever ladies come up with. Hope it goes well for you. xx Margaret

Handcrafted With Love said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee .... very excited.com

Love Pam xx

Thordis said...

Can't wait to see the new release :)

Pam said...

Can't wait to see them!

Brandi R said...

Can't wait to see what's in store for this release! ♥

Alanna said...

Love the peeks!

Alanna said...

Love the peeks!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WoW Wow and more Wow! Stephanie how have I managed to miss this post until 3pm!!!! Squealing and loving what's in store! xx

Melissa said...

Ohhh those look great! I can't wait to see all of them :D Also, happy birthday, Owen!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What ... just read on ... Stephanie you will be SO SO MISSED! But family has to come first so do what is best for you. Enjoy your day and happy birthday Owen. xx

José said...

Would love to see the rest of it

Anja Curvers said...

Happy birthday to Owen.
The teasers already look very promissing and you will be missed for sure but you have some great Team and not to mention Lucy, Jo and Jen wow. Great talents. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

Elaine said...

Can't wait to see more. Hope you have had a great weekend, happy birthday Owen x

Lindsey said...

I'm excited already! Happy birthday to Owen! Sounds like a fun-packed weekend. :)

Amante del Papel said...

awesome and beautiful new projects!

loulou said...

I can't believe how fast the year is going too. Looking forward to the release

cm said...

I, too, complain about time passing far too quickly (amongst other things), but when it comes to new releases, it's not fast enough! Excited to see the full reveals! Hope your son's birthday was fantastic!
Hugs~c

sheila said...

Looking forward to the new products the teasers look very tempting

Cindy Lovell said...

These look great,Stephanie!!
Happy belated Birthday to Owen!!
And what a great Team line up!

Carola said...

The teasers look very interesting and I look forward to seeing the full release.
I hope your son had a great birthday!

Katie Matschy said...

I am hooked! Placed order after order. Just found out clearly besotted from youtube by card grotto and i wish i will win the lottery so i can purchase every items you have :-) thank you stephanie