Friday, January 2

January Release Teaser Time Day 2

Despite working playing under pressure, I actually really enjoyed my all night crafting session and managed to get quite a few cards made...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Je T'aime' & 'Mini Basic Banners' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Je T'aime Die Collection' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Je T'aime', 'Many Mini Messages' & 'Typed Alphabet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Je T'aime Die Collection' & 'Mini Bunting Die Collection'

A spot of generation stamping, the third image is actually a lot clearer in real life, it just hasn't photographed very well (cheap camera and poor lighting lol)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Je T'aime', 'All Occasion Sentiments' & 'Sentimental Type' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Je T'aime Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower', 'Special Delivery' & 'Basic Alphabet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower Die Collection' & 'Mini Bunting Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower' & 'Special Delivery' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower' & 'Sentimental Type' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower Die Collection'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower', 'Special Delivery', 'Diagonal Stripes' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Baby Shower Die Collection', 'Tag Along Die Collection' & Decorative Edges Deep Die Collection'

And of course, the Design Team have come up trumps...was there really ever any doubt?  What can I say? - they are fabulous!:


Apologies for the very bland post, I'm so tired, I'm struggling to put together even the most basic of sentences lol  Have a wonderful day! :) x

26 comments:

Judith said...

Oh, Stephanie, the Baby Shower set is so adorable!

Judith said...

... you have a great team. Love all of their examples!!!

Neets B said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Steph. I don't know how you do it, all last minute and so stunning, you must be exhausted. Thanks so much for inviting me to join your team for this release, I'm absolutely loving it. Hugs xx

Michelle said...

You have been busy! Stunning cards Stephanie, love them! xx

Carol said...

These are gorgeous Steph. Carol x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous Steph x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh you are craft perfection every time. What's your secret? Love them all. X

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !! Gorgeous..... I love the little elephant .....love it all
Hugs Xx

icardeveryone01 said...

I think I can actually hear that darling elephant shooting the water from his trunk! Adorable... love that die!!!
=] Michele

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the french theme and the baby cards are adorable.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
LOve all your cards ... Stunning cant wait till the 5th
Hugs Sylvie xx

Anja Curvers said...

Wow awesome cards how do you do that and can understand I think it's the pressure. Great inspiration by the team and I am in love with that elephant.

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Oh, the little elephant is super cute!

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie and another fabulous release! xx

cm said...

Wow, Stephanie, your under-pressure creativity is astounding! Stunning creations to showcase a release that's calling my name very loudly! Love your cards and those of the DT...simply fabulous! Smile-making and spirit-lifting!
Hugs~c

Elaine said...

These are stunning. I love that Eiffel Tower . Can't wait to see more x

Maxine said...

Oh Steph, the elephant is absolutely adorable! I must have him!
The Eiffel tower is cute too: any plans to do a Tower of London etc similar set? X

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Steph :). Loving all your cards, the baby set is adorable. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very happy 2015 xx

Mary J said...

I love them all! My faves are deffo the Eiffel Tower ones!

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards, the elephant is adorable.
Sue xx

Lindsey said...

What a fabulous post full of inspiration! These new sets look wonderful. Hope you can get some sleep soon!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Loving them all they are all gorgeous, I have a huge soft spot for ellies though so I will be needing those, being a good girl (I hear you laughing from here) Hugs Pops x

Pam said...

I love all your cards! That Baby Shower set is adorable.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love that you can create such an array of cards - fun eye candy. I am loving the tower and the new font.

jintyoo7 said...

Gorgeous cards, so many sweet elements - really love how you layered the banner :-)

Lisa Petrella said...

These new products look amazing!!! And I love all of the fabulous samples you and your DT have created!