Monday, December 1

December Back To Basics...

If you've been checking in on our Facebook Page, you will know that there is a December 'Back To Basics' release on the way very soon (this evening at 6pm GMT to be more precise!).  I haven't made a big song and dance about it because I thought the Design Team deserved a month off and also, they really are just an assortment of very basic staples that I wanted to have in my own collection.

I had a little play and here are a few samples I came up with...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Typed Alphabet'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Typed Alphabet'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Typed Alphabet' & 'Sentimental Type' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bunting Die Collection' & 'Decorative Edges Shallow Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Typed Alphabet', 'Many Mini Messages' & 'Little Pudding' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bunting Die Collection' & 'Little Pudding Die Collection'



Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Be Merry' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'On The Line Die Collection'

I will be back later on today to show all the new products in their entirety...just in case you were interested in adding a few basics to your collection ;)

Happy Monday, I hope you have a fantastic week! x

22 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

They are stunning Stephanie and although I thought my bank account would have a rest from CBS this month ... just won't be able to resist a little something or other!!! Sarah x

scrappyjacky said...

They look really useful.

Jen said...

stop teasing me whilst im in India.. it's not fair :-(
Gorgeous samples as always xxxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful CAS cards as always Steph..

Anne

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous cards Steph....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Asha said...

Heck yes! Very interested, Stephanie!
x Asha

cm said...

Oh wow, oh wow, oh WOWWWWWW!
Hugs~c

The Crafty Den said...

I'm sure something will 'fall' into my basket lol! Loving everything x x

Judith said...

Basics are always welcome (-:
Beautiful cards, you inspire me.
Have a nice evening,
Judith

Louise said...

Oh my I love the Christmas tree die. Gorgeous cards x

Sue said...

Such stunning and stylish cards, I have just placed my order :)
Sue xx

Susan said...

Fantabulous Stephanie xx

José said...

Lovely cards Stephanie

Rema said...

Awesome cards and great release...

Sheri said...

Terrific release. Love the fact that what was old is now new again.

Lindsey said...

I want these in my collection, too! Fabulous cards, Stephanie. Hoping for some Christmas money this year... :)

sandie said...

I absolutely love these examples, this is such a good release, love the different fonts!

Celine Blacow said...

These are great... I really love basic sets because they're the ones you keep going back to over and over again. Love the dies too... great investment. Happy Christmas to you and hope you have the very best time and get time to actually rest and relax cos the run up to Christmas is hectic, especially for small businesses!

Elaine said...

Wow what a stunning collection of cards. Xx

Anja Curvers said...

These are all stunning great cards again Stephanie.

lee woo said...

Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us - a time
when we can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead. See the link below for more info.


#back
www.ufgop.org

Leslie Lim said...


I love this post, and I was absolutely thrilled to see the other links that you published that go along with this topic. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am happy to be a new follower. :)

Count
www.imarksweb.org