Tuesday, November 4

November Release Teaser Time Day 4

Well, I saved these two stamp sets for last because I thought I may struggle with them (what with not being flowers or butterflies haha!) so imagine my sheer delight when they actually turned out to be the ones I enjoyed using the most - got to love that right?!!  Hope you like...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Whale Done' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Whale Done Die Collection' & 'Wave Edge Die'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Whale Done' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Whale Done Die Collection' & 'Wave Edge Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Whale Done' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Whale Done Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Life's A Circus' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Life's A Circus Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Life's A Circus' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Life's A Circus Die Collection'

So that's me done, but if you still want to see more then I would suggest (& highly recommend!) that you skip on over and pay the following gorgeous girls a visit...


I will be back with the 'full reveal' tomorrow and would love it if you could pop back then to keep me company...in the meantime, happy Tuesday :D x

18 comments:

mandie berry said...

Wonderful cards as ever! I will be poised for purchase tomorrow. Mandie

Yiming said...

Oh my oh my, love them!! Great samples Stephanie, I'm looking forward so much to tomorrow's release!

Michelle said...

Love your cards for today Stephanie, such great, fun designs xx

Craftyfield said...

The cards are fun and cute, love the sentiments in both sets, so original!

Crafty Math Chick said...

I don't think I have ever seen 'Get Whale Soon' as a sentiment - so cool! Perfect for masculine get well cards too!

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Super cards, Stephanie :) Love the pinkt whale card.

cm said...

You've certainly showcased these sets 'whale-y' well (sorry...couldn't resist). The whales truly are adorable, and the circus-themed cards absolutely charming! Fabulous new release; once again, I'm predicting a sell-out!
Hugs~c

icardeveryone01 said...

Once again, like just doesn't cover it!
=] Michele

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just fabulous Stephanie.
Each one so unique ... don't know how you do it. So excited for tomorrow eve!
Sarah xx

Sue said...

Totally fabulous! I love the images and wonderful designs. Such great colours too.
Sue xx

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome great cards and lovely stamps can't wait to see the whole.

Mandy said...

Fabulous selection of cards Stephanie xx

Maxine said...

Lovely as always!
I must admit I am not a fan of circuses at all:
Probably due to a clown phobia, & not liking animal circuses, but I do love the ferris wheel.
I WILL be needing the whale set for Christmas, so expect lots of hints family, haha!

Cindy Lovell said...

Fabulous,Stephanie!! The whale cards are adorable! I love the shading on the whales!!
Love the striped background on the circus cards! So fun and fits perfecly!!

Neets B said...

How you manage to create so many beauties is amazing, you're a crafting machine! Love that smiley whale xx

Maye M.L said...

I am starting this release blog hop from day 4. Have been under the weather for the last few days. These two sets are whaley nice. How cute is this whale image, and the font, fantastic! Great energy transpires from this release. Fantastic job, as usual, congratulations to you, your sis, and the team. Cheers!

Anne said...

Oh my!! Aren't these just wonderful cards and stamps? Bravo!

loulou said...

These sets are great fun. The whale is just adorable.