Sunday, November 2

November Release Teaser Time Day 2

Touch and go as to whether I would have anything to show today but surprisingly, the mojo kicked in at around midnight last night, let's hope the same happens again tonight! lol  Please excuse the horrible picture quality (bad lighting) and the horrible colouring (I was tired haha!)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms' & 'Say It In Style' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection/ Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms' & 'Sweet Little Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms Die Collection' & 'Bracket Edges Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Winter Blooms Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Also showcasing this months upcoming release are the following delightful ladies, do pop on by - they are all such talented marvels...


Thank you for taking time out of your weekend to visit my blog today, if you could actually pop round to my house to help me with my 'back to school ironing' - that would be great ;)   No?  Then I'd better get on it myself then...enjoy the rest of your weekend, I hope it doesn't involve ironing! lol xxx

Edit: I've just visited the Designer's blogs myself and all I can say is...*silence*...their brilliance have rendered me speechless!!

25 comments:

Marianne said...

Despite the fatigue you created some beautiful cards

Sazzle Dazzle said...

They are all stunning Stephanie.
Either you've had no sleep or are a fabulously quick crafter.
To put all this together at midnight is simply unbelievable.
What a STAR!
Can't wait to see tomorrow's work!
Sarah xx

Michelle said...

As usual, absolutely stunning Stephanie! You amaze me how much you get done in such a short time! xx

icardeveryone01 said...

Very beautiful... I'm tempted by the team this month, Stephanie... like that is something new? =/
=] Michele

cm said...

These beauties crafted at midnight? Stephanie, you're a creative force to be reckoned with! Absolutely GORGEOUS! Hope you're sleeping in today!
Hugs~c

kanda said...

Amazing creations from you and your design team xx

Maxine said...

Your cards are Amazing Stephanie!.
I wish I could colour like that!

Jenny said...

These are all just beautiful!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Miss Lady!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

SO very pretty,Staphanie!! And i love how you colored the beautiful images,esp the first one!! Stunning!!!

Caryn said...

You did it again - fabulous cards Steph - just love the snowdrops!

Sue said...

Such gorgeous cards Stephanie, I am definitely going to NEED those flower stamps, I know I will use them so much. Snowdrops are one of my favourite flowers.
Take care
Sue xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh roll on the 5th ... I NEED those winter blooms, they're absolutely gorgeous!

Chitra Nair said...

I simply love your cards and this set is beautiful...

Janis said...

Your cards are lovely. I wish you wouldn't say your coloring is horrible because it looks wonderful to me. I'd hate to discover what you think of mine. :( Thanks for sharing your very pretty array of sweet cards!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

jamie vanskiver said...

Well I think these cards are beautiful! These stamps are beautiful!!

Karen B said...

Gorgeous cards Steph, but the vibrancy of the first is amazing!

Hugs.

Karen xxx 💕

Anja Curvers said...

Amazing cards again Stephanie and the team also rocked evrything, ohhh my. And about the ironing I am sorry but I have a little mount everest myself so could use some help too. B.t.w. I Always get inspired by ironing how strange it may sound but I get the most ideas when I am ironing.

Anne said...

Oh my goodness, I would be lucky to create just one let alone all of these beauties! Bravo! Candy stripes are so nice! I'm off to blog hop now. Just taken our son to school and he didn't want to go....breaks my heart. But he only has 6 weeks of school before the Christmas break....:O)

Louise B said...

Your cards look fab and love the stamps!

loulou said...

Stunning collections of card. Wish I could make great cards like this even when I'm not sleep deprived. I hate ironing so much I wont by clothes unless they come out of the washing machine wrinkle free or you can drip dry and no wrinkles. I feel for you.

Lindsey said...

Stephanie, you are much too hard on yourself...these are perfect! And they make me very excited for this release. :)

Justine Hovey said...

Oh and I forgot to say, one more day until the release! Order will be in as soon as they are available love your stamps and dies!!

Justine Hovey said...

Oh and I forgot to say, one more day until the release! Order will be in as soon as they are available love your stamps and dies!!

Neets B said...

Such fab layouts every time and I see no horrible colouring, you're bonkers lady! Loving these winter blooms x