Saturday, November 1

November Release Teaser Time Day 1


It's the first of the month and that can only mean one thing...I'm running around like a headless chicken because I have absolutely nothing prepared!!  With the children on school break for the past two weeks, I'm particularly behind so if I go AWOL tomorrow you'll know why haha!

There are five new stamp sets, all with coordinating die collections being released on the 5th and as usual, here are are few little teasers...

Birch Trees:

Life's A Circus:

Naughty or Nice?:

Whale Done:

Winter Blooms:

I have two wonderful Guest Designers joining us this month and let me tell you, they have worked their little socks off and have so much to share!  Please welcome the marvellous Pia Krogh Larsen of Pia's Creative World and returning guest Cindy Lovell of I scrap My Way :)

I'd be very grateful if you could join me, the amazing Design Team and fantastic Guest Designers over the next few days - we'll do our best to keep you entertained ;) lol

In the meantime, have a fabulous weekend!! xoxox

21 comments:

Sue said...

I am looking forward to seeing the new release and wonderful inspiration for you, your DT and GDT.
Take care, Sue xx

José said...

I'm very anxious to know wich beautiful things you have made this time.

Maxine Baker said...

Arghh!
That really was a tease Stephanie; I am none the wiser on most of them!

Very much looking forward to all the sneak peaks and inspiration.

I'm also intrigued by the birch tress, and the whales; on of my (many) favourite animals!

Lyn said...

Looking forward to the release and two wonderful guest designers cannot wait to see what they have for us <3

Celine Blacow said...

Can't wait to see more!

Marianne said...

exciting, I can't wait to see more

Debbie said...

I can't wait to see dearie.Hugs x

Susie Sugar said...

An intriguing teaser can't wait to see more
Hugs Susie xx

cm said...

New products and two fabulous guest designers...oh my! We know how awesome this is going to get!!
Hugs~c

Neets B said...

Very intriguing, and how cute is that little seal?! Can't wait to see the creations from the DT and GDs this month...eek! Loving your new logos by the way :) Hugs xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

O Dear...you are naughty showing us little bits at a time....look forward to more...Joolsx

Judith said...

It looks ... delicious, pretty, naughty ... ?
I will stay tuned (-:
Have a happy weekend,
Judith

Patty said...

Looking forward to the new release!

Tanya McAlexander said...

so excited to see whats coming these look awesome

Anne said...

Ooh! Sweeties! Yum! So will we be having a whale of a time at the circus? Then maybe walking through the woods to search for the delicate blooms of winter with the promise of Spring? Can't wait!

LE Designs said...

So excited to see what is coming! Xx

loulou said...

Looking forward to seeing the new release and all the gorgeous DT inspiration.

kanda said...

Can't wait to see the new stamps xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing these!

Cindy Lovell said...

I am in LOVE with this release...that's all i can say!! So awesome,Stephanie and Jenny!!!

Yolanda Garrido said...

This sounds great!!