Thursday, November 20

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!

Here are the last of the cards I made back in September (when I had my mad week of making cards like a machine lol)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Cute & Cuddly', 'Basic Stripes' & 'Mini Banners' (free gift with orders placed back on October 5th only) / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Cute & Cuddly Die Collection' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Banners' (free gift with orders placed back on October 5th only) / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Basic Banners Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'It's Your Birthday' & 'Mini Banners' (free gift with orders placed back on October 5th only) / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'It's Your Birthday Die Collection' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die'

I can't believe we're almost at the end of November and I still haven't started on my Christmas cards yet (or anything else Christmassy for that matter!)...I'm really struggling with the colour scheme and until I have that...I have nothing lol  Enjoy your day and thank you so much for stopping by :) x

11 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

More inspirational makes Stephanie ... love the first one in particular. I think you are telling porkies about the lack of Christmas cards?!?!?!? I could swear I've seen some on your blog in the last few months!!! ;-)
Sarah xx

Sue said...

Such a wonderful selection of cards Stephanie. As always your designs are so inspiring.
Good luck with the Christmas card, I still have loads to make too. I love making them but only if I don't have to rush!
Sue xx

Karen K said...

Gorgeous Steph, you do such lovely things K xxx

Anja Curvers said...

So pretty Stephanie and good luck with your christmascards it helps if you make one christmascard a week then you won't have to stress at the end.

Cindy Lovell said...

These are beautiful,Stephanie!! Still having the Cute and Cuddly on my wishlist,about time i'll get it!! :)
I am glad that i don't need a lot of Christmas cards!hehe I can just use the ones i make every now and than! :)
Have a wonderful evening!

Debbie said...

Loving your cards dearie, good luck with your x as cards, don't worry you're not the only one who has a lot to do,Me for 1.hugs x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabby cards...
Hugs Sylvie xx

debs2107 said...

Oooh I love these cards, the first one is super cute and I love the simplicity of the others.

jintyoo7 said...

So very sweet :-)

cm said...

A trio of delight, Stephanie, and I'm especially smitten with the wee lion sitting atop the birthday wishes banner. Maximum adorable happening there! The other two: classy, as always! I know you'll figure out the Christmas creations...excited to see the results!
Hugs~c

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

The card with the lion is adorable and Perfect for a child. Ooooh, feel like making a card or two today with my CBS stamps :)