Thursday, September 4

September Release Teaser Time Day 4

Here are the last of my samples for this months release, keeping it brief today - I still have so much to do in preparation for tomorrow!

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Snowflake Trio Die Collection' & 'Merry Christmas Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Halloween Spirit' & 'Fright Night' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Post It Stamp Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Halloween Spirit' & 'Fright Night' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Post It Stamp Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Halloween Spirit' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Halloween Spirit Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Halloween Spirit' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Halloween Spirit Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Halloween Spirit' / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Halloween Spirit Die Collection'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Gift Box - Cricut Download 'Bags, Tags, Boxes & More II'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Woodland Pals' & 'Design A Tree' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Woodland Pals Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Woodland Pals' & 'Diagonal Stripes'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Woodland Pals Die Collection', 'Lovely Labels Die Collection' & 'Mini Basic Banners Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Woodland Pals' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Woodland Pals Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Woodland Pals' & 'Diagonal Stripes' & 'Framed Sentiments'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Woodland Pals Die Collection', 'Fresh Grass Die' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Before I dash away, I'd like to point you in the direction of the following gorgeous ladies, who have tons of wonderful inspiration to share with you:


Back tomorrow with the full reveal...eeeeek!!!!!  Have a great day :) xoxo

33 comments:

Vanessa Amann said...

So sweet Stephanie,

I love all your ne Stamps, even if I never have seen them all..

XOXO, Vanessa

Judith said...

Oh, Stephanie, the little critters are soooo cuuuute!!!!!!!!
Love also those bright colours you used!

Anja Curvers said...

Ooohhh no please stop these are way to cute love them all. Is it already tomorrow?

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such cuteness! I want everything! (WAAH! My poor wallet!)

Neets B said...

Keeping it brief?! I think not! Yet again so many gorgeous creations, I love how you combine with your previous sets, they all coordinate brilliantly. Eeek can't wait! :) xx

Cindy Lovell said...

What a great release Staphanie!! Your cards are amazing! I really need those Snowflake Dies and Christmas Dies!! :)
And the Woodland pals are SO cute! Love 'em!!

Lin said...

The little critters are SO cute, Stephanie! They make me smile!

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I love those adorable woodland critters and stunning Christmas die.

cm said...

Incredibly, 'spooktacularly' wonderful Halloween cards, and your woodland critters...oh my, but they take adorable to an entirely new level! Stunning showcases!!
Hugs~c

Sue McRae said...

What an amazing collection of projects! I absolutely love the font of the Christmas die on your first card!

Marianne said...

You have made a bunch of beautiful cards over the last few days Stephanie. I'm looking forward to the release tomorrow.

Elaine said...

Eeeeek i need all of these . Such brilliant makes Stephanie. Love them x

Craftyfield said...

My top fave today is the first card, everything you need on a Christmas card and nothing superfluous! So elegant and crisp as a winter's day.

Lisa Petrella said...

Catching up on your sneak peeks! Everything looks so cute!!!! I especially LOVE the way you decorated those Halloween treat packages!!!

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Stephanie! xx

Chitra Nair said...

Love the woodland pals.. So cute!!

Alanna said...

All your cards are just beautiful. I especially love the first Christmas one.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabulous samples..... Cant wait till Friday....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous cards and another fabulous release. You're going to be very busy tomorrow night ;) xx

Susie Sugar said...

Fabulous inspirational examples Steph .....looking forward to tomorrow .... I won't sleep tonight !! He he
Hugs Susie xx

SkyPixie17 said...

Loving the diversity of designs! The rockets are adorable, and the fonts on the Christmas words divine! Your Halloween and animal sets are too cute for words, A and loving the wave of Eastern designs and builder sets too! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Sue said...

WOW! You have been busy! Such an amazing selection of cards. I know that my wish list is going to get so much longer!
Sue xx

Yiming said...

Love cards Stephanie! I got totally hooked up by your samples over these days. Looking forward to tomorrow's full release.

Lindsey said...

Just fabulous, Stephanie! I get more and more excited each day for the full reveal.

Katie Berberich said...

Thank you so much for your vote Stephanie. Thank you for being you.
Hugs, Katie xx

Vivienne Holden said...

Too cute too cute!! You're KILLIN' me. (Got the alarm clock on standby)! Hee Hee xxx

Carola said...

WOW, Stephanie, again so many wonderful cards, they are all great! I love the first card with that pretty snowflake and the word die. But I also very much like your other cards, both for the images as well as for the colours.

I look forward to seeing the full release!

Kind regards
Carola

Isha Gupta said...

This is just too cute. I need the woodland critters for sure :) Heart this release!!

Mary-Anne V said...

adorable forest animals and I just love the Christmas dies.

KayM said...

Oh I just love them all!! The Halloween stuff is so cute and those little animals are precious!! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

Gerdine said...

So cute these woodland pals!

jintyoo7 said...

gorgeous cards, Stephanie - lovely release. I am very drawn to the Woodland images - and I don't usually go for those types of images :)

Charity Chamberlain said...

Fantastic creations! The snowflake one grabbed my heart right away as it is so beautiful plus has one of my favorite colors in it ;)