Wednesday, September 3

September Release Teaser Time Day 3

My goodness, what am I playing at?!  I got chatting to a friend after dropping the children off at school and completely forgot that I had work to do...if I could, I would sack me ;)  But I'm here now (albeit very late) with today's cards - it's a real mix bag today!

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Blast Off II' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Blast Off Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Eastern Delights' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Between you and me, I'm wishing I'd gone for pastel colours on this next one lol...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Eastern Delights' & 'Elegant Butterflies'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Eastern Delights' & 'Say It In Style'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Tag Along Die Collection', 'Butterfly Duo Die Collection' & 'Decorative Mat Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Modern Christmas' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Modern Christmas Die' & 'Merry Christmas Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sew Special' & 'Background Builder'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sew Special Die Collection'

I am so happy that the entire Design Team are joining me again today (they are wonderful to me aren't they?!) and I'm certain they have some amazing things to share with you today (I'm off for a look myself now!):


Thanks a million for returning today, despite my pitiful 'woe is me' post from yesterday - didn't I tell you I'd be in a better mood if you came back? ;) lol XOXO

24 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

These cards are fantastic,Stephanie!! I really love the Easter Delights Stamps and the Christmas Die collection! Can't wait...only 2 more days! :)

Maggie said...

It's never too late to see your lovely cards. I shall definitely be there on Friday but shall have to make a choice. Think it has to be the Christmas dies and the snowflakes. Just lovely. xx Margaret

Alanna said...

Fabulous cards. And I'm glad you had a moment to play. It can't be all work, right?

Annheidel said...

I love the red and black "happily ever after" card! It's very striking.

Louise said...

You are getting me in the Christmas mood with all the Christmas trees. Fabulous cards x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stephanie I don't think i'll make it until Friday! Too much yumminess... Please advise! One besotted fan fit to burst here! Love them all! Xx

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I love all the gorgeous patterns you created with the eastern delights set.

Judith said...

Gorgeous! Just two more days (-:

Tracey McNeely said...

So many cards, and all beautiful! Love the bold colours but you will need to do a pastel for another time.

Anja Curvers said...

Oohhh my again so much amazing cards can't wait.

Michelle said...

WOW! You have been busy Stephanie! One word ... AMAZING! xx

Neets B said...

Wow, what a selection of loveliness! You are amazing, Stephanie. And I think I'm going to be in a right state on Friday night! :D xx

Elena said...

What an awesome release! Can't wait to see more! :)

Sue said...

WOW! Such a wonderful selection here today. Something for everyone, I love your fabulous designs and beautiful use of colours.
Sue xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous collection of cards Steph! x

Rebecca said...

you've been super busy Stephanie. like the look of Blast Off 2!!!

Rebecca x x x

Maxine Baker said...

Absolutely wonderful!
Not looking any more though, lalalala (adds blast off II to list) x xxx x

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning cards Steph
Xx

Lindsey said...

What a fabulous assortment of cards today. Love the variety of styles, colors, and occasions. Can't wait to see more of your Merry Christmas dies.

Carola said...

Stephanie, these are again wonderful cards and you've been really very busy.
I very much like how you made the different patterns with the eastern delights images. And the other cards are just great, too. I look forward to seeing more!

Vivienne Holden said...

For producing gems like these, you're forgiven everything! LOL xxx

Katie Berberich said...

Oh my goodness, I've got to have the "Sew Special" set! They are soo pretty! I'll have to set a "release alarm" tomorrow so I can get them before they sell out!
The Halloween stamps are too cute!
Hope it's not too quiet with the kids back to school.
Katie xxx
P.S: Steph, if you wouldn't mind, (I know you are super busy, but if you get chance)please could you vote for my Blog (Am I a Dreamer). I've been shortlisted at Burda Style -so cool! http://www.burdastyle.com/blog/time-to-vote-on-the-50-best-bloggers-for-sewing-enthusiasts

Mary-Anne V said...

Very elegant Easter Delights set and those rocket ships are so cute!

Charity Chamberlain said...

All I can say it ~ Gorgeous!