Thursday, August 14

Halloween in August!!

Well, I've started on my Christmas cards so why not Halloween? lol ;)...

Supplies: Stamps - 'Boo To You' & 'Fright Night' / Dies - 'Boo To You Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - 'Boo To You' & 'Fright Night' / Dies - 'Boo To You Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Pad 'Color Vibe'

I'm mentally (& physically lol) preparing myself to do the theme park rounds (making the most of our annual Merlin passes again!), starting with Chessington tomorrow, followed by Thorpe Park, Legoland and rounding off with a weekend at Alton Towers *groan* - wish me luck!

Before all that torture (lol), I'll be playing with the new Cricut Explore today so hope to have some projects to share with you soon :)

Happy Thursday - have a good one! x

7 comments:

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Congrats with your new Cricut :o)

Claire Boyd said...

Theme Park crawl..... rather you than me ! Great cards

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh these cards are awesome,Stephanie!! I wanne start my Halloween cards next month,so please don't sell out on these Sets!! haha
Yes,i wish you good luck on the theme parks!! :) We went to one last week and it was awesome! Our second one for this year! Just the long driving bothered me...but oh well,it was worth it!! :) Wish you a lot of fun!!

cm said...

Yayyy for the Halloween cards! Now you've inspired me to pull out my CB pumpkin set!! Enjoy the theme parks; they sound amazing!
Hugs~c

Sazzle Dazzle said...

oooh just gorgeous. Stephanie.
xx

Susie Sugar said...

BOO !! Lol love the cards and so nice to have you back
Missed seeing your cards xx

Anja Curvers said...

Wow these are also amazing love them.