Monday, August 11

Christmas in August!!

I'm not quite sure what prompted me to make a Christmas card in August but here it is lol...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Poinsettia' & 'Little Pudding' (coming soon) / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Pretty Poinsettia Die Collection' & 'Frame Mat Die'

Once I started, I couldn't stop so here are some matching tags...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Pretty Poinsettia' & 'Little Pudding' (coming soon) / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Pretty Poinsettia Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Tag Die'

Feeling exhausted already this week and it's only Monday...I think I need another vacation ;)  Have a fabulous week! x


17 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty Stephanie, Christmas is going to be every month from here on in! ;)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Steph
Fabulous Tags......
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Neets B said...

Ooh these are fab and I spot a new sentiment (little pudding...can't wait!) lol xx

Alanna said...

These are gorgeous.

Laurie said...

Wow! So beautiful!!

Elaine said...

These are gorgeous x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous. I love the poinsettias and wonderful sentiment.
Sue xx

scrappyjacky said...

I really love those tags.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

These look great Stephanie going to need that swirly Christmas sentiment! Now please. Xx

Mandy said...

very pretty and very organised! xx

Lindsey said...

Love it! And I have to admit...I started thinking about Christmas today, too! My husband and I even started discussing neighbor gifts.

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

The Christmas sentiment is gorgeous :o)

Carole said...

Fabulous!...it will soon be here!Christmas that is...lol

cm said...

Gorgeous! What inspired you to create Christmas in August - keep it going! I appreciate the inspiration immensely!
Hugs~c

Hannah A. said...

I can't believe I've already made about six Christmas cards! Last year they were all left to the last minute. Definatley more enjoyable this way. I love your colour combo of grey with the red poinsetta. It really pops and it's different too. :)

Alex said...

These are great Steph, although I can't think of Christmas just yet! lol.

Take care,

Alex x

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful card and tags!!!
Nice to see some coming soon goodies! :)