Friday, July 4

July Release Teaser Time Day 4

I'm running a little bit behind today - sorry!  I made my cards last night and have been struggling to get decent pictures taken this morning (it's all about the lighting!)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Rose' & 'Bridal Bouquet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sweet Rose Die Collection', 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection' & 'Bracket Edges Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Rose', 'Journal It', 'Flight of Fancy' & 'Bridal Bouquet' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sweet Rose Die Collection', ''Journal It Die Collection' & 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Rose' 'All Occasion Sentiments', 'Bridal Bouquet' & 'Delightful Doilies' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sweet Rose Die Collection' & 'Bridal Bouquet Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Rose' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sweet Rose Die Collection' & 'Notebook Edge Die

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Rose' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sweet Rose Die Collection'

That's all of my samples for this month, I can get a much needed early night tonight lol  To see more, please make sure you stop by the following blogs, the Design Team never disappoint :)


I can't thank you enough for keeping me company these last few days and I sincerely hope that you will drop by one more time tomorrow to see the new products in full...until then, Happy July 4th - have a jolly good day!! :) xoxo

19 comments:

Jane said...

Love your cards and this new release. Excited about the full reveal tomorrow!

Pollypurplehorse said...

So looking forward to seeing the full reveal :)

Angela
:)

Judith said...

Beautiful flowers! Love these cards, Stephanie!

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning!!! love these cards and stamps Steph, have a fab weekend xx ♥

cm said...

Jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring gorgeous cards here, Stephanie! This new release is simply outstanding in every way, as are your showcase cards. WOW!!
Hugs~c

Carola said...

Stephanie, these roses are very beautiful and once again you made gorgeous cards.

I look forward to seeing the full reveal and hope you have a nice day and a good night's sleep!

Cardarian said...

Really loving my CBS and I can't wait for the full release tomorrow!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow such pretty cards once again can't wait to see the full reveal.
Have a nice weekend.

Susie Sugar said...

More beautiful inspiration Steph , they are lovely xx

Maxine said...

I'm really enjoying the teasers this month Stephanie..I hope I can get what I want at release time! X

jintyoo7 said...

Perfect picture of beautiful cards :)

Sue said...

I LOVE those roses and beautiful sentiments too. As always your design continue to give so much inspiration - thank you.
I hope you get your well deserved early night :)
Sue xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely all cards! hugs, Helena

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful Cards, love your card designs.. Those roses are so pretty!!!

Vivienne Holden said...

Why don't I just hand over my bank account and you just let me have some spends now and again? Ha Ha Ha! I might as well when you keep coming up with such fabulous stamps!
Love 'em all! xxx

Lisa aka Myran said...

Stunning as always!

Cindy Lovell said...

Pretty,just pretty Stephanie!! I love...love your cards!!!

pcm said...

gorgeous!

Claire Boyd said...

Simply stunning. Just adore the card with the little tags & roses. Very talented