Monday, June 30

Teacher Appreciation

I finished my Teacher's gifts just in time this year (I really cut it very fine!) so please excuse the poor picture quality, I was in a mad rush lol...

The complete set...


 The card...


8 in total...


Gift card holders...


Mini note sets...


Rosy apples for the teachers...


Bagged up and good to go...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'An Apple A Day', 'Diagonal Stripes', 'A Little Sentimental' & 'Fruitilicious' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Tag Along Die Collection', 'Decorative Mat Die', 'Rounded Tag Die' & 'Teacher Word Die'; EK Success Circle Punch 1 1/2"; We R Memory Keepers 'Corner Chomper'

No rest for the wicked (& I must be incredibly wicked LOL), I must get back to my crafting area (i.e. the breakfast table in the kitchen lol) because believe it or not - the July Teasers kick off tomorrow, yes, really!!!! lol

Have a marvellous week and thank you for looking in on me today :) xoxo

Edit: Patrice - I purchased the acetate boxes many years ago and unfortunately cannot remember where I got them from - sorry!

26 comments:

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

WAUW, where do you find time for all this creativity?? I am amazed of how much you've put together for these Teachers gift bags.

Susan said...

Wow Stephanie - how lucky are your children's teachers?!
They look fantabulous - each and everyone xx
PS Looking forward to tomorrow - don't be late!!

Mandy said...

Very lucky teachers indeed, such fabulous gifts for them all. They will definitely feel very appreciated. xx

Petti said...

really fantastic gift!

scrappyjacky said...

Wonderful....the teachers are going to love them.

Michelle said...

Fabulous! Lucky teachers! :-)

Patrice said...

Totally fabulous! I don't know how you find the time - but I'm super impressed and I bet the teachers are too. Lucky them!

Quick question - your little note card sets are boxed up in acetate - where could I order some of these? They look terrific.

Patrice (Australia)

Wendy Mind said...

So very beautiful.

kanda said...

Fabulous gifts and very lucky teachers xx

Tracey McNeely said...

I totally look forward to you 'teacher gift' creations every year! You are one awesome Mom Stephanie, these gifties are all so amazing!

Carola said...

WOW, Stephanie, what a wonderful work! These teacher's gifts are really great and I'm sure the teachers will love them very much. You are very thoughtful and I think it's such a nice touch to make these gifts. I have never made one single gift for a teacher but I think nobody does this here (or at least I don't know of anybody doing it).

Have a nice day - I'm already looking forward to tomorrow!

Kind regards
Carola

Mary-Anne V said...

As always awesome teacher gifts...your teachers are very pampered by you.

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely fabulous!!! you have been busy Steph :) xx ♥

Louise said...

I love how they all match. Gorgeous gifts.

Sarah said...

Absolutely wonderful!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Wowsers Stephanie would love to be a teacher at your kids school!!! These gifts are amazing and attention to detail 100% as always.
Looking forward to your teasers too.
Sarah xx

Cindy H. said...

What lovely gifts! They are all simply amazing!

Sue said...

WOW! You have been busy, these look amazing and I am sure they will be very gratefully received.
Sue xx

Yiming said...

Oh I'm jealous! I wish I was your kids' teacher... not because of these wonderful gifts, they got given Stephanie handmade cards!!!!
How cool is that?!?

Nikki C said...

Lucky Teachers :) your set is just wonderful hugs Nikki

Mary J said...

These are so fab!!!

cm said...

Your children's teachers will be ecstatic when they receive these beautiful, thoughtful, heart-warming gifts! They are stunning in every way possible! WOW!
Hugs~c

jintyoo7 said...

Amazing Teacher gifts - they will be thrilled to bits! YOU'RE amazing too, - do you ever sleep?

Debbie said...

Wow these are amazing.The teachers will love them.Fab job dearie x

Tracey said...

Wow! You have outdone yourself yet again Steph!! Incredible work!! xx

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow Stephanie you have really outdone yourself amazing. Those teachers are very lucky to have you.