Tuesday, June 3

June Release Teaser Time Day 3

Thank you so much for joining me again, I have a very random (Christmas...really?!! lol) assortment to share today, here's hoping that something may catch your eye...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Scientifically Speaking' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Scientifically Speaking Die Collection' & 'Teacher Word Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Scientifically Speaking' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Polka' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Scientifically Speaking Die Collection' & 'Lovely Labels Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Little Sentiments' & 'Set The Scene' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Cityscape Die'; Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Text Me' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Text Me Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Text Me' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Text Me Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Text Me', 'Super Cool' & 'Scientifically Speaking' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Text Me Die Collection' & 'Super Cool Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Text Me', 'Scientifically Speaking', 'Diagonal Stripes' & 'An Apple A Day' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Text Me Die Collection' & 'Teacher Word Die'

If you want to see more, please be sure to head in the following direction, you won't be disappointed!:


I'll be back with the last of my June samples tomorrow, (pretty) please stop by if you're at all interested ;) xxx

19 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Stephanie! Each one,amazing! The first one is a real eye catcher with the black and red!! And i just love how you used this little Stamp from Scientifically Speaking to make the phones look like their ringing!! Awesome!!

Tracy Ercole said...

Love, love, love these cards! Can't wait to see the sets x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Ouch just so perfect and adorable Stephanie. You are soooooo clever and talented. Can't wait for Thursday ... I'll be setting the alarm in case I doze off on the sofa!
Sarah x

kanda said...

Fabulous cards and what a great variety of new stamps xx

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I can't wait for the release. I just gotta get that scientifically speaking set.

Tamara King said...

Loving these! I predict a sell out on the 'Text me' sets!! Just perfect for teenagers, can't wait to get my hands on these & hopefully bring back my crafting mojo. Well done Stephanie x

Michelle said...

Another set of stunning cards Stephanie, I adore your Christmas one especially! xx

Carola said...

Stephanie, these are again fabulous cards and they all look great. I especially love your Christmas card because I like those images and the sentiment very much.

I look forward to seeing more tomorrow!

Mandy said...

more amazing creations Stephanie, each and every one ! xx

Caryn said...

Gorgeous cards Steph - and you're not the only one who's been making Christmas cards (wink)!!

Louise said...

Oh my...these are lush cards x x

cm said...

Fabulous, elegant, exquisite, classy and fun!! Your cards are out-of-this-world AWESOME! Loving this new release, Stephanie!! Hugs~c

José said...

Beautiful cards, all of them

Amy Kolling said...

Stephanie, I'm drooling over this whole release!!!! You've knocked it out of the park! I love the sentiments done in the same font as those FABULOUS word dies!!!! xoxo

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute!!!

Jackie said...

They are fab, Stephanie. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow :) xx

Jaya Christina said...

wow this is all super fab :) and I love your style too :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

I am so looking forward to the whole release I am afraid I want it all.

Tracey McNeely said...

Incredible samples again Stephanie you are rocking you own stamps my dear!