Monday, June 2

June Release Teaser Time Day 2

I tend not to 'big up' (goodness me, I really cannot pull off urban slang can I? *cringe* lol) each new release, I think being a typical Brit it makes me uncomfortable to 'blow my own trumpet' but I must confess that I really do love this months new stamps and dies...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sweet Little Sentiments'& 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Dragonfly Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Nouveau Flowers' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies - 'Nouveau Flowers Die Collection', 'Tag Along Die Collection' & 'Bracket Edges Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Classic Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Nouveau Flowers' & 'Sweet Little Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies - 'Nouveau Flowers Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Nouveau Flowers' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies - 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Classic Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Nouveau Flowers', 'Many Thanks' & 'Diagonal Stripes'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Nouveau Flowers' & 'It's Your Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies - 'Nouveau Flowers Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'

I have just this moment popped by the following fabulous DT blogs and oh my gosh are you in for a treat, they appear to have excelled themselves once again:


Well, that's the excitement over for me today, the children returned to school this morning so I now have the task of putting the house back in order, not an easy job considering it looks like a bomb has hit it...the little rascals!

Happy Monday and enjoy your week :) xxx

36 comments:

kanda said...

These are fabulous, especially love the dragonfly dies xx

Gillian said...

Very exciting! Your Design Team are the best in my opinion and I love that they are all British. Yah! You are truly amazing yourself, running this company, putting out super designs and then making beautiful cards too. Congrats Stephanie. Lovely.

Cornelie said...

O so nice!! Great cards!

loulou said...

Gorgeous cards. There is so much to love in this new release. I don't know how you continue to create such amazing designs.

Elaine said...

Wow these cards are fab. I'm loving the dragonfly that's a must purchase !

Craftilicious said...

Oh gosh - I need everything this month!
Fabulous samples from you and all the DT and this is only day 1!
Tara

Caryn said...

Stunning designs Steph - love them ALLLL!

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Stephanie, I just love your designs and colour combos xx

Susan said...

What lovely cards Stephanie - can't believe you are making me wait until Thursday to order my dragonfly die!! xx

Tracy Ercole said...

Gorgeous samples, can't wait to see more. Love that dragonfly die!

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Wauw, stunning new stamps & dies.

Judith said...

G O R G E O U S!!!

cm said...

Oh my goodnes, Stephanie - these are AMAZING! You're ever so humble about how fabulously creative you are, so I'll 'blow the horn' for you! This new release looks nothing short of spectacular - and it's only Day 1!! Off to see what the DT has created...I'm already in awe...
c

Kathy Charles said...

Fantastic Dragonfly die set!! Countdown began for me as soon as I saw that.:)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous ! Love them all x

Anja (scrappie) said...

What can I say? Gorgeous as always.

Nancy L. said...

Beautiful!!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Stephanie!! I love...love how you used your new Sets! The colors,the design...amazing! And oh boy...do i need this Dragonfly die!!

Maggie said...

Well - from a very hooked clearly besotted follower I would say these are definitely going onto my to die for list. I shall be there on Thursday waiting for the clock to strike!! Really, a lovely set of stamps and dies so very well done again. xx Margaret

Craft-E-Place said...

Looking good, Stephanie.
Elaine

Rebecca said...

Love these cards and the stamps, really different style and I know my mum with adore them, well don lovely lady! Rebecca x

conil said...

Oooooh, dragonflies and flowers. I'm so there.

Marion said...

Your cards are so beautiful I want/need to buy it all. And just when I hoped to have a quiet month on the spending front!!!

Jane said...

Very pretty cards Stephanie. I think you should 'BIG UP' all your releases, they're Fab!!
Loving that little Dragonfly : )

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So much inspirational ideas, superb colours, layouts,ooooh and stamps and dies exquisite... Goes without staying and now I'm wishing the week away!!! Xx

Sharon said...

Stephanie, I am in awe of your creative skills. Can't wait to see the full reveal. Sharon x

patscrap91 said...

Stunning cards !

Tracey McNeely said...

This is going to be another fantastic release Stephanie!! LOVE all the samples!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhhh my! Looking like an expensive month for me, lol! Fabby stuff!

Sue said...

WOW! Stunning cards Stephanie. Another fabulous release I think.
Sue xx

racmozz said...

Beautiful. I love this flower set! So fashionable and so versatile. Wonderful :-)

Louise said...

wow, this release is going to be great. I have my eye on the text me stamp set. xbox controllers..just what i need with a houseful of xbox mad boys!!x super cards x

Lindsey said...

I'm totally in love! I think I need to pin every single card on this post. My shopping list is going to be long...I can already tell. :)

Sharron said...

Gorgeous stamp designs! And I love the dragonfly die!

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

I was sure that I already left a comment yesterday but obviously this is not the case, maybe I only dreamt it *lol*.

All your cards are very beautiful and I especially like the new flowers. And I love the bracket edge die, it really looks great.

Have a nice evening!

Jaya Christina said...

This is gorgeous too.. I totally love the dragon fly.. must have :D