Sunday, June 1

June Release Teaser Time Day 1

Despite my pleas, time does not appear to be slowing down!  So here we are again, a new month and a new assortment of stamps and dies on the way!

There are five new stamps sets with four coordinating die collections and five standalone dies being released on Thursday 5th June at 10pm BST (UK time) and here's the first sneaky peak at what's in store....

Nouveau Flowers:
Scientifically Speaking:
Super Cool: 
Sweet Little Sentiments:
Text Me:

I am super duper happy and excited to have the wonderfully superb Cindy Lovell of I Scrap My Way Guest Designing this month, thank you so much Cindy!

I'm sure the marvellous Design Team have an abundance of delights to share with you over the next few days, so please join us if you can :)

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a very happy Sunday! x

20 comments:

Neets B said...

I love the first of the month and these look exciting, Steph :) Looks like Sweet Little Sentiments matches the word dies...yay! Hugs xx

Marianne said...

I look forward to see more

Sazzle Dazzle said...

I'm with Anita on the excitement on the first of the month. Think my bank account may squeal at this time of the month but I stick my fingers in my ears and try to ignore it! Looking forward to seeing these in action. Sarah xx

Susie Sugar said...

Hi busy bee !! .... ;)
As always I love the look of this months stamps .....very intriguing & exciting too ....can't wait to see more
I love the sentiments and looking forward to seeing the stand alone dies
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Susie xx

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

Interesting teaser - I can't wait to see what you are showing over the next few days with the new stamps. And I look forward to seeing the stand alone dies.

Have a nice Sunday!

Kind regards
Carola

Anja (scrappie) said...

Ooohhhh this looks very promissing I am very interested in the whole reveal and looking forward to more sneak peaks.

Jane said...

My purse is squealing!!

Pollypurplehorse said...

Ohhh very intriguing looking forward to seeing more!!

Angela
:)

Sue said...

Looking forward to seeing your new release and wonderful DT creations.
Sue xx

cm said...

Once again, the peeks have totally caught my attention! And having Cindy as GD is super awesome! Excited about the next few days of dazzles and delights!! Hugs~c

kanda said...

Oooh very intriguing, can't wait to see more xx

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Looking so much forward to see the new goodis when you reveal them :o)

Stacey Schafer said...

in LOVE already!

Jacky said...

OMG - I love the look of the sentiments and the art nouveau stamps especially. I can feel an order coming on.....

Cindy Lovell said...

I am loving this release,Stephanie!! And i am so happy to be part of it,this month!! No need to thank me,Thank YOU for everything!!!
You are a wonderful person,Stephanie!!

Helen Barker said...

Ooh can't wait,and it's my birthday on Thursday too.Happy dance x

loulou said...

I can't wait to see more, especially the scientifically speaking.

Queenie Jeannie said...

So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racmozz said...

Omg! I work in science so i cant wait to see the scientifically speaking set! The nouveau flowers look wonderful as well :-D

Lisa aka Myran said...

I'm really looking forward to see more of these stamps! Looks fab!!